Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PC woes

As a supplementary, if I fit a new motherboard and processor, memory etc
as the 939 socket MBs are obsolete, will I have to re-install XP and
everything else?

--
*When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

As a supplementary, if I fit a new motherboard and processor, memory etc
as the 939 socket MBs are obsolete, will I have to re-install XP and
everything else?

Windows Genuine Disadvantage will certainly throw it's toys, and insist
you re-authenticate your copy of XP. That may or may not work.

You will certainly find plug'n'pray going mental on the first boot up -
you may find that there are driver issues which need you to go into safe
mode and install drivers manually.

It's probably as good a time as any to do your periodic reinstall.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 May 2008 08:11:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

*When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in? *

Ships?
--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

As a supplementary, if I fit a new motherboard and processor, memory
etc as the 939 socket MBs are obsolete, will I have to re-install XP
and everything else?

Windows Genuine Disadvantage will certainly throw it's toys, and
insist you re-authenticate your copy of XP. That may or may not work.

This will work even if you have to phone the number and talk to a person.

Thanks for replying to Adrian's post, Dennis, I've got gmail blocked
because of the amount of spam from it.

You will certainly find plug'n'pray going mental on the first boot up
- you may find that there are driver issues which need you to go into
safe mode and install drivers manually.

It's probably as good a time as any to do your periodic reinstall.

What periodic reinstall? This is windows not ubuntu where you get a new
release every six months that doesn't always upgrade the previous
version. My XP machine hasn't been reinstalled for over three years
unlike my ubuntu one.

I've never re-installed it either.

--
*To steal ideas from *one* person is plagiarism; from many, research*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

"Adrian" wrote:

It's probably as good a time as any to do your periodic reinstall.

What periodic reinstall?

I've never re-installed it either.

My day-to-day XP laptop has never needed re-installation since it was
new in August 2003, it *has* been restored with PQDI due to a failed
hard drive, it has had countless program installations/removals/updates,
even beta versions of service packs, it would take me a seriously long
time to flatten it and re-install everything.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
As a supplementary, if I fit a new motherboard and processor, memory etc
as the 939 socket MBs are obsolete, will I have to re-install XP and
everything else?

If you fit another motherboard which is not the same as the old one, you
would have to re-install the board drivers whatever

You should not need to re-install XP

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 May 2008 21:26:48 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
As a supplementary, if I fit a new motherboard and processor, memory etc
as the 939 socket MBs are obsolete, will I have to re-install XP and
everything else?

If you fit another motherboard which is not the same as the old one, you
would have to re-install the board drivers whatever

You should not need to re-install XP

*Gotcha alert*

Make sure you read up on it first. If the motherboard chipset is
different you might get to the point where XP won't boot - you can't just
swap it *then* play with the drivers.

I've had success in the past by uninstalling specific chipset drivers and
reinstalling the generic microsoft drivers before swapping the
motherboard, then letting it update to the new specific ones after
rebooting.

Here's a link that looks like it covers everything I've come across
before...

http://arstechnica.com/journals/hard...-to-install-a-
new-motherboard-without-reinstalling-windows

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-12 08:11:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

As a supplementary, if I fit a new motherboard and processor, memory etc
as the 939 socket MBs are obsolete, will I have to re-install XP and
everything else?

It depends on how different it is. If the new board requires a
different Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) because of (e.g.) different
chipsets then it is pretty difficult, if not impossible to switch
things around.

It is perhaps worth an attempt, but if bad things start to happen, it
can take a lot of ****ing around and time used to get sensible results.
Considering that there have already been issues, it's probably a
much better idea to start again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 May 2008 22:31:37 +0100, Andy Hall

On 2008-05-12 08:11:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

As a supplementary, if I fit a new motherboard and processor, memory etc
as the 939 socket MBs are obsolete, will I have to re-install XP and
everything else?

It depends on how different it is. If the new board requires a
different Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) because of (e.g.) different
chipsets then it is pretty difficult, if not impossible to switch
things around.

It is perhaps worth an attempt, but if bad things start to happen, it
can take a lot of ****ing around and time used to get sensible results.
Considering that there have already been issues, it's probably a
much better idea to start again.

I second this. I always buy a new HD. Install the OS on that and
attach the old disk to copy off all the files. This way you get a
quick re-install, more hard disk space and an extra back up.

--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y
LSR LSR is offline

On 2008-05-12 08:11:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

As a supplementary, if I fit a new motherboard and processor, memory
etc as the 939 socket MBs are obsolete, will I have to re-install XP
and everything else?

It depends on how different it is. If the new board requires a
different Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) because of (e.g.) different
chipsets then it is pretty difficult, if not impossible to switch
things around.

It is perhaps worth an attempt, but if bad things start to happen, it
can take a lot of ****ing around and time used to get sensible
results. Considering that there have already been issues, it's
probably a much better idea to start again.

You just boot from the XP CD and do a repair-install. This preserves all
your installed applications, data, profiles etc. If you need drivers that
aren't in XP (eg newer RAID) press F6 when prompted or slipstream with nlite
(http://www.nliteos.com/) on a working PC.

However - if you have the OEM version of XP it won't activate online with
your existing key and you may have a real problem persuading MS to activate
by phone. (Not an issue with Retail or Volume Licence versions).
--
LSR

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
LSR wrote:
However - if you have the OEM version of XP it won't activate online
with your existing key and you may have a real problem persuading MS to
activate by phone. (Not an issue with Retail or Volume Licence
versions).

Sadly that's what I have.

However, seems if I replace the MB with what's available now I'll need new
HDs too as the existing are IDE as are the CD writers. And modern MBs
appear to have only one IDE buss. Nor do they seem to have facilities for
a floppy. So in practice I'd be down to building effectively a complete
new computer.

--
*Modulation in all things *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
LSR wrote:
However - if you have the OEM version of XP it won't activate online
with your existing key and you may have a real problem persuading MS to
activate by phone. (Not an issue with Retail or Volume Licence
versions).

Sadly that's what I have.

However, seems if I replace the MB with what's available now I'll need new
HDs too as the existing are IDE as are the CD writers. And modern MBs
appear to have only one IDE buss. Nor do they seem to have facilities for
a floppy. So in practice I'd be down to building effectively a complete
new computer.

Yerrs. However if the case PSU screen and video card are good, its not
that expensive..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
LSR wrote:
However - if you have the OEM version of XP it won't activate online
with your existing key and you may have a real problem persuading MS to
activate by phone. (Not an issue with Retail or Volume Licence
versions).

Sadly that's what I have.

However, seems if I replace the MB with what's available now I'll need
new
HDs too as the existing are IDE as are the CD writers. And modern MBs
appear to have only one IDE buss. Nor do they seem to have facilities for
a floppy. So in practice I'd be down to building effectively a complete
new computer.

Yerrs. However if the case PSU screen and video card are good, its not
that expensive..

Doesn't matter now you have put the heat sink on better does it?
Maybe you can nudge it off again and still have an excuse for a new toy?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
However, seems if I replace the MB with what's available now I'll need
new HDs too as the existing are IDE as are the CD writers. And modern
MBs appear to have only one IDE buss. Nor do they seem to have
facilities for a floppy. So in practice I'd be down to building
effectively a complete new computer.

Yerrs. However if the case PSU screen and video card are good, its not
that expensive..

I was told I'd need a new video card. Not enough PCI slots for my other
existing cards (sound, video, TV).

--
*Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
Doesn't matter now you have put the heat sink on better does it?

Gee thanks. Are you related to Dribble?

Maybe you can nudge it off again and still have an excuse for a new toy?

You've obviously not a clue of the type of heatsink used with an Athlon
64. It's simply impossible to fit it incorrectly. If the latches latch it
is correctly fitted.

--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 May 2008 13:37:07 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
However, seems if I replace the MB with what's available now I'll need
new HDs too as the existing are IDE as are the CD writers. And modern
MBs appear to have only one IDE buss. Nor do they seem to have
facilities for a floppy. So in practice I'd be down to building
effectively a complete new computer.

Yerrs. However if the case PSU screen and video card are good, its not
that expensive..

I was told I'd need a new video card. Not enough PCI slots for my other
existing cards (sound, video, TV).

What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not PCI) -
and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots then buy a
MB with more!

--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
However, seems if I replace the MB with what's available now I'll
need new HDs too as the existing are IDE as are the CD writers. And
modern MBs appear to have only one IDE buss. Nor do they seem to
have facilities for a floppy. So in practice I'd be down to
building effectively a complete new computer.

Yerrs. However if the case PSU screen and video card are good, its not
that expensive..

I was told I'd need a new video card. Not enough PCI slots for my other
existing cards (sound, video, TV).

What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not PCI) -
and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots then buy a
MB with more!

I'm more than happy with the current MB in terms of slots. But I'm told
this type of MB is obsolete.

--
*When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-05-12 08:11:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

[...]

This is theoretically true. Practially it isn't because the Windows
installation does a ****ty job of detecting changed basic motherboard
hardware after initial install. Whether this is incompetence or by
design, I don't know. Bear in mind that the acivation stuff looks
for substantive changes to hardware.

The point is that while one is titting around trying to make other
environments work, having conflicting drivers and so on, a new
installation can have been done.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 May 2008 18:02:03 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
However, seems if I replace the MB with what's available now I'll
need new HDs too as the existing are IDE as are the CD writers. And
modern MBs appear to have only one IDE buss. Nor do they seem to
have facilities for a floppy. So in practice I'd be down to
building effectively a complete new computer.

Yerrs. However if the case PSU screen and video card are good, its not
that expensive..

I was told I'd need a new video card. Not enough PCI slots for my other
existing cards (sound, video, TV).

What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not PCI) -
and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots then buy a
MB with more!

I'm more than happy with the current MB in terms of slots. But I'm told
this type of MB is obsolete.

What does "Not enough PCI slots for my other existing cards (sound,
video, TV)" mean then?

--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mark wrote:
What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not PCI) -
and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots then buy a
MB with more!

I'm more than happy with the current MB in terms of slots. But I'm told
this type of MB is obsolete.

What does "Not enough PCI slots for my other existing cards (sound,
video, TV)" mean then?

That the same MB or an alternative with at least the same number of PCI
slots, two IDE, floppy, etc, isn't available new now.

--
*I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 14 May 2008 09:20:13 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Mark wrote:
What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not PCI) -
and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots then buy a
MB with more!

I'm more than happy with the current MB in terms of slots. But I'm told
this type of MB is obsolete.

What does "Not enough PCI slots for my other existing cards (sound,
video, TV)" mean then?

That the same MB or an alternative with at least the same number of PCI
slots, two IDE, floppy, etc, isn't available new now.

Are you looking at uATX or ATX MBs? How many PCI slots do you need?
You may be able to free up a slot by using onboard sound?

--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mark wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 09:20:13 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Mark wrote:
What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not PCI) -
and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots then buy a
MB with more!

I'm more than happy with the current MB in terms of slots. But I'm told
this type of MB is obsolete.

What does "Not enough PCI slots for my other existing cards (sound,
video, TV)" mean then?

That the same MB or an alternative with at least the same number of PCI
slots, two IDE, floppy, etc, isn't available new now.

Are you looking at uATX or ATX MBs? How many PCI slots do you need?
You may be able to free up a slot by using onboard sound?

After paying a fortune for a sound card with balanced inputs?

--
*It's o.k. to laugh during sexŒ.Œ.just don't point!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote in

In article ,
Mark wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 09:20:13 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Mark wrote:
What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not
PCI) - and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots
then buy a MB with more!

I'm more than happy with the current MB in terms of slots. But
I'm told this type of MB is obsolete.

What does "Not enough PCI slots for my other existing cards (sound,
video, TV)" mean then?

That the same MB or an alternative with at least the same number of
PCI slots, two IDE, floppy, etc, isn't available new now.

Are you looking at uATX or ATX MBs? How many PCI slots do you need?
You may be able to free up a slot by using onboard sound?

After paying a fortune for a sound card with balanced inputs?

If you want to identify how many slots you need and what processor you're
wanting to use, there might be some suggestions - or even someone with a
suitable board lying around after an upgrade.

And I know what you mean about sound cards - I've some old ISA slot AWE64
Golds around here somewhere that must have cost a couple of hundred pounds
apiece around a decade ago.

idle curiosityWhat sound card are you using?/idle curiosity*

--
PeterMcC

* Yes I know - the "motivation" tag is deprecated but...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote in message

That the same MB or an alternative with at least the same number of PCI
slots, two IDE, floppy, etc, isn't available new now.

Gigabyte GA-8I865 Notstateoftheart
But 3xPCI 2xIDE 1xfloppy 2xSATA socket 775
On board audio can be disabled
http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk/products....asp?id=218181
£29

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mark wrote:
Gigabyte GA-8I865 Notstateoftheart
But 3xPCI 2xIDE 1xfloppy 2xSATA socket 775
On board audio can be disabled
http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk/products....asp?id=218181
£29

Out of stock. ;-)

--
*Never kick a cow pat on a hot day *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
PeterMcC wrote:
idle curiosityWhat sound card are you using?/idle curiosity*

ASI 5020. Cost as much as the computer. ;-)

--
*Dance like nobody's watching.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
Gigabyte GA-8I865 Notstateoftheart
But 3xPCI 2xIDE 1xfloppy 2xSATA socket 775
On board audio can be disabled
http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk/products....asp?id=218181
£29

Out of stock. ;-)

Well if it would do as a replacement they are still available from Amazon
Ebay etc
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...&btnG=Google+S
earch&meta=cr%3DcountryUK%7CcountryGB

it will be increasingly difficult to get an old spec (3xPCI slot) board like
this in the future.

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
Gigabyte GA-8I865 Notstateoftheart
But 3xPCI 2xIDE 1xfloppy 2xSATA socket 775
On board audio can be disabled
http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk/products....asp?id=218181
£29

Out of stock. ;-)

I can always ring Richard and ask him to ring me as soon as they have
one, I can even pick it up

but again - I said if you email me a photo, I'll see if I have a
suitable mbd lying around

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 09:20:13 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Mark wrote:
What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not
PCI) -
and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots then buy
MB with more!

I'm more than happy with the current MB in terms of slots. But I'm
told
this type of MB is obsolete.

What does "Not enough PCI slots for my other existing cards (sound,
video, TV)" mean then?

That the same MB or an alternative with at least the same number of PCI
slots, two IDE, floppy, etc, isn't available new now.

Are you looking at uATX or ATX MBs? How many PCI slots do you need?
You may be able to free up a slot by using onboard sound?

After paying a fortune for a sound card with balanced inputs?

That's why they make firewire sound cards, So they fit modern PCs. 8-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
Gigabyte GA-8I865 Notstateoftheart
But 3xPCI 2xIDE 1xfloppy 2xSATA socket 775
On board audio can be disabled
http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk/products....asp?id=218181
£29

Out of stock. ;-)

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131187
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/119414

check before you click

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
Gigabyte GA-8I865 Notstateoftheart
But 3xPCI 2xIDE 1xfloppy 2xSATA socket 775
On board audio can be disabled
http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk/products....asp?id=218181
£29

Out of stock. ;-)

I can always ring Richard and ask him to ring me as soon as they have
one, I can even pick it up

but again - I said if you email me a photo, I'll see if I have a
suitable mbd lying around

Thanks Geoff, but at the moment it's working perfectly.

I'm certainly curious to know what the fault might be or have been.
Semiconductor faults, dry joints or cracks in a PCB track usually get
worse with heat.
Perhaps there was a bit of crud shorting something and the last clean
shifted it.

--
*He's not dead - he's electroencephalographically challenged

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
Gigabyte GA-8I865 Notstateoftheart
But 3xPCI 2xIDE 1xfloppy 2xSATA socket 775
On board audio can be disabled
http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk/products....asp?id=218181
£29

Out of stock. ;-)

I can always ring Richard and ask him to ring me as soon as they have
one, I can even pick it up

but again - I said if you email me a photo, I'll see if I have a
suitable mbd lying around

Thanks Geoff, but at the moment it's working perfectly.

I'm certainly curious to know what the fault might be or have been.
Semiconductor faults, dry joints or cracks in a PCB track usually get
worse with heat.
Perhaps there was a bit of crud shorting something and the last clean
shifted it.

You provided the answer yourself a while back.. temp 72+, now 45.
The heatsink wasn't working correctly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
You provided the answer yourself a while back.. temp 72+, now 45.
The heatsink wasn't working correctly.

You really are a pratt, aren't you?

--
*It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
You provided the answer yourself a while back.. temp 72+, now 45.
The heatsink wasn't working correctly.

You really are a pratt, aren't you?

You really don't want to believe me do you?
Give me another explanation of what you said were the symptoms and what you
did that fixed it.
I will stand by the most logical until the evidence you provided says
otherwise, if you think it is something that upsets you then that is *your
problem*.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
You provided the answer yourself a while back.. temp 72+, now 45.
The heatsink wasn't working correctly.

You really are a pratt, aren't you?

You really don't want to believe me do you?

No - because you either haven't read properly or understood the problem.

Give me another explanation of what you said were the symptoms and what
you did that fixed it.

If it were a heatsink problem the fault would have appeared within a
reasonably consistent time from a cold switch on. But it didn't. Sometimes
the machine would run for hours - sometimes only a minute or so. Now
obviously CPU activity will have an effect on the core temperature - but
not *that* great.

I will stand by the most logical until the evidence you provided says
otherwise, if you think it is something that upsets you then that is
*your problem*.

If it were the logical explanation and the cure worked I'd not have
bothered posting here as it's one of the first things I'd looked at long
before posting. I've had the damn thing off several times and each time
fitted it in exactly the same way. As I said you obviously haven't seen
this type as it's not possible to fit it incorrectly physically. Leaving
the only variation being the thermal transfer compound. Which obviously
was correctly used by the even coverage observed on removal and the effort
needed to separate the two.

But I've said all this before and you chose to ignore it.

--
*The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

dennis@home wrote:
[...]

How very uk.d-i-y! Problem goes away but we can still have a row about
what it might have been.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
How very uk.d-i-y! Problem goes away but we can still have a row about
what it might have been.

Trouble is like all such things it will likely come back...

--
*Sherlock Holmes never said "Elementary, my dear Watson" *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
How very uk.d-i-y! Problem goes away but we can still have a row about
what it might have been.

Trouble is like all such things it will likely come back...

The anxiety of it all! :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 May 2008 18:02:03 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
However, seems if I replace the MB with what's available now I'll
need new HDs too as the existing are IDE as are the CD writers. And
modern MBs appear to have only one IDE buss. Nor do they seem to
have facilities for a floppy. So in practice I'd be down to
building effectively a complete new computer.

Yerrs. However if the case PSU screen and video card are good, its not
that expensive..

I was told I'd need a new video card. Not enough PCI slots for my other
existing cards (sound, video, TV).

What sort of video card is it? They will normally be PCIe (not PCI) -
and on older boards: AGP. If you don't have enough slots then buy a
MB with more!

I'm more than happy with the current MB in terms of slots. But I'm told
this type of MB is obsolete.

Why not buy a spare off ebay? You can pick up an Asus A8V for
peanuts.

HTH.
--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org

PC woes Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 41 May 14th 08 12:38 AM
PC woes Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 33 May 12th 08 02:47 PM
well woes [email protected] Home Repair 18 November 17th 05 06:50 PM
well woes [email protected] Home Ownership 17 November 17th 05 06:50 PM
Toilet woes Bonnie Home Ownership 4 April 13th 05 07:11 PM