Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Free delivery tool shop

Searching around for some pozi bits to fit my new Makita 6844 autofeed
screwdriver & found two sensible sources.

One was Lawsons who I've used in the past for Makita bits & bobs and the
other was http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/index.php

Toolshopdirect had them in stock & because they offer free delivery, no
minimum order, it saved me £7 on the Lawsons price.

I like the idea of 'free' delivery a lot. I know its not 'free' really but
it annoys me no end when you get to the checkout & find VAT has been added
to the price and the OTT delivery charge.

Especially annoying are the high delivery charges online for an item that
could go in a Jiffy bag for 50p. Ordered a single pack of jigsaw blades
from Lawsons once, they wanted £6 +VAT delivery.

No connection etc... standard disclaimer.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Searching around for some pozi bits to fit my new Makita 6844 autofeed
screwdriver & found two sensible sources.

One was Lawsons who I've used in the past for Makita bits & bobs and the
other was http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/index.php

Toolshopdirect had them in stock & because they offer free delivery, no
minimum order, it saved me �7 on the Lawsons price.

I like the idea of 'free' delivery a lot. I know its not 'free' really but
it annoys me no end when you get to the checkout & find VAT has been added
to the price and the OTT delivery charge.

Especially annoying are the high delivery charges online for an item that
could go in a Jiffy bag for 50p. Ordered a single pack of jigsaw blades
from Lawsons once, they wanted �6 +VAT delivery.

No connection etc... standard disclaimer.

Trouble with adding yet another supplier to the list is that putting
orders together takes ever longer.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Searching around for some pozi bits to fit my new Makita 6844 autofeed
screwdriver & found two sensible sources.

One was Lawsons who I've used in the past for Makita bits & bobs and the
other was http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/index.php

Toolshopdirect had them in stock & because they offer free delivery, no
minimum order, it saved me £7 on the Lawsons price.

I like the idea of 'free' delivery a lot. I know its not 'free' really but
it annoys me no end when you get to the checkout & find VAT has been added
to the price and the OTT delivery charge.

Especially annoying are the high delivery charges online for an item that
could go in a Jiffy bag for 50p. Ordered a single pack of jigsaw blades
from Lawsons once, they wanted £6 +VAT delivery.

Another one I have had ok service from is:

https://tools4trade.com/default.aspx

also free delivery and keen prices.

No connection etc... standard disclaimer.

same here...

--
Cheers,

John.