Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So I put the net curtain rods up

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 May 2008 11:21:17 GMT, "George"
wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they should
go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time asking her to
watch you and tell you when they're straight.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they should
go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time asking her to
watch you and tell you when they're straight.

You reckon?

I deduce from the above that you don't have a SWMBO, then...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In ,
mogga typed:
wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they
should go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time
asking her to watch you and tell you when they're straight.
--

Even if he flagellated morning, noon & night, wore sackcloth & ashes whilst
wandering around ringing a bell shouting 'unclean', he'd still be reminded

Posted to uk.d-i-y

cerberus wrote:
In ,
mogga typed:
wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they
should go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time
asking her to watch you and tell you when they're straight.
--

Even if he flagellated morning, noon & night, wore sackcloth & ashes whilst
wandering around ringing a bell shouting 'unclean', he'd still be reminded
of it 'til the end of his days. He's doomed doomed DOOMED ;-)

yep! :-)

dedics (also a SWMBO and Incidentally named Hilda as well (See the
Rumpole books))
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Ian & Hilda Dedic wrote:
cerberus wrote:
In ,
mogga typed:
wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they
should go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time
asking her to watch you and tell you when they're straight.
--

Even if he flagellated morning, noon & night, wore sackcloth & ashes
whilst wandering around ringing a bell shouting 'unclean', he'd still
be reminded of it 'til the end of his days. He's doomed doomed DOOMED ;-)

yep! :-)

dedics (also a SWMBO and Incidentally named Hilda as well (See the
Rumpole books))

Might be slightly safer than one name Ayesha. :-)

(For anyone who doesn't understand, this is a quick explanation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She_%28novel%29 )
--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"cerberus" wrote in message
In ,
mogga typed:
wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they
should go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time
asking her to watch you and tell you when they're straight.
--

Even if he flagellated morning, noon & night, wore sackcloth & ashes

whilst
wandering around ringing a bell shouting 'unclean', he'd still be reminded
of it 'til the end of his days. He's doomed doomed DOOMED ;-)

Don't be silly,I'll just trade her in for another model ie there's no
certificate/licence. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they should
go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time asking her to
watch you and tell you when they're straight.

A tried & trusted technique used with SWMBO & both daughters. If they say
its straight & you fix it, they then can't complain later - it must be
straight as females are never wrong :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they should
go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time asking her to
watch you and tell you when they're straight.

A tried & trusted technique used with SWMBO & both daughters. If they say
its straight & you fix it, they then can't complain later

Of course they can... "it was straight when you put it up; not my fault
it's gone wonky now, is it?? Shoulda fixed it properly, shouldn't you..."

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 May 2008 19:03:06 +0100, Lobster
wrote:

wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they should
go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time asking her to
watch you and tell you when they're straight.

A tried & trusted technique used with SWMBO & both daughters. If they say
its straight & you fix it, they then can't complain later

Of course they can... "it was straight when you put it up; not my fault
it's gone wonky now, is it?? Shoulda fixed it properly, shouldn't you..."

David

Seriously? You should have told her she'd washed the nets in too much
heavy water.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

wrote:

and she said...the bloody rods wonky ya pillock.

Wasn't out that much to be honest.

Women!

Ah you failed to involve her in the decision as to where they should
go. You can absolve yourself of problems by next time asking her to
watch you and tell you when they're straight.

A tried & trusted technique used with SWMBO & both daughters. If they

say
its straight & you fix it, they then can't complain later

Of course they can... "it was straight when you put it up; not my fault
it's gone wonky now, is it?? Shoulda fixed it properly, shouldn't

you..."

David

Seriously? You should have told her she'd washed the nets in too much
heavy water.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk

I blame it on her left leg being shorter than the right one. ;-)

Ground rods Jim Elbrecht Home Repair 33 October 4th 07 04:55 PM
closet rods Mike O. Woodworking 3 August 26th 06 05:04 PM
Joining two rods together [email protected] UK diy 5 May 19th 06 08:19 PM
curtain rods [email protected] Home Repair 1 March 11th 06 09:29 AM
Beryllium rods? [email protected] Metalworking 17 April 3rd 05 05:34 AM