Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default One geat deal

Screwfix are selling an 18v combi drill and Impact Driver for £100.

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/79355&...-Trade-_-Image

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
Screwfix are selling an 18v combi drill and Impact Driver for £100.

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/79355&...-Trade-_-Image

You are a couple of weeks late..

its a one+ even though it doesn't say, however the batteries are 1.5 Ahr not
1.7Ahr as normal.
It doesn't matter to me as I bought a one+ strimmer +2 1.7 Ahr batts and a
fast charger for £70 so I have 4 batts ATM.

When Is A Deal Not A Deal...When A Republican Makes It. Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 6 March 26th 08 02:50 AM
A great deal of info on great deal of subjects on and around metalworking rashid111 Metalworking 0 August 8th 05 08:01 PM
Such a deal! Bob Chilcoat Metalworking 2 February 14th 05 05:28 PM
Veritas Basic Bench Kit - Worth $51.50 ?? is it a good deal, fair deal, or a price gouge? caveman Woodworking 0 October 11th 03 06:09 PM
Veritas Basic Bench Kit - at $51.50 is it a good deal, fair deal, or a price gouge? caveman Woodworking 0 October 7th 03 01:09 AM