Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Please supply contact details of the fellow who repairs boiler printed circuit boards.

Hello all.

I know that there is such a person in this group. The enquiry is on behalf
of an aquaintance. I have no details of the boiler, etc... at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Sylvain.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Sylvain VAN DER WALDE
writes
Hello all.

I know that there is such a person in this group. The enquiry is on behalf
of an aquaintance. I have no details of the boiler, etc... at the moment.

Here ya go:

http://www.cetltd.co.uk/
--
fred
BBC3, ITV2/3/4 these channels are going to the DOGs
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Sylvain VAN DER WALDE
writes
Hello all.

I know that there is such a person in this group. The enquiry is on behalf
of an aquaintance. I have no details of the boiler, etc... at the moment.

Moi ...

www.cetltd.com

as well as what fred posted

www.cetltd.co.uk

phone 01923 229224

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Sylvain VAN DER WALDE" wrote in message
Hello all.

I know that there is such a person in this group. The enquiry is on behalf
of an aquaintance. I have no details of the boiler, etc... at the moment.

He's good with an angle grinder too

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Sylvain VAN DER WALDE
writes
Hello all.

I know that there is such a person in this group. The enquiry is on behalf
of an aquaintance. I have no details of the boiler, etc... at the moment.

Moi ...

www.cetltd.com

as well as what fred posted

www.cetltd.co.uk