Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dishwasher impeller location

I posted a couple of weeks back before my holiday.
"Bl**dy dishwasher"

Siemens SE64630GB/7 not cleaning, top spray arm not moving.

Seems the consensus was it may be a broken impeller.

I've got the dishwasher side panels off and have removed the water
distributor as it looked blocked at the top...

--

blackbat /\x/\
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 02 May 2008 15:57:23 +0100, blackbat
wrote:

I posted a couple of weeks back before my holiday.
"Bl**dy dishwasher"

Siemens SE64630GB/7 not cleaning, top spray arm not moving.

Seems the consensus was it may be a broken impeller.

I've got the dishwasher side panels off and have removed the water
distributor as it looked blocked at the top...

ooooeeerr... a double post, dunno what happened there.
Ignore the first one, the question is in the second one.
--

blackbat /\x/\