Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default GAM torrent (Ed?)

My copy of the GAM torrent (thanks Ed) has been happily sitting in
Azureus for ages seeding as necessary. However my PC decided for no
apparent reason to switch itself off some time last night[1] and since I
restarted it the torrent is now showing only 99.4% complete. The odd thing
is that the files it thinks are incomplete seem actually to be complete
(at least a few pdfs I checked). I've had Azureus force-check the torrent
a couple of times. I'm wondering if someone (Ed?) has somehow managed to
update the 'master copy' (tracker file?) in some way that makes some part
sof my copy seem out of date.

[1] or possibly my nipper managed to shut down the system when he logged
out after getting up early & playing games on it before school. Though
he should have had to have the root passwd to do that.

--
John Stumbles

Things don't like being anthropomorphised.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Stumbles wrote:
My copy of the GAM torrent (thanks Ed) has been happily sitting in
Azureus for ages seeding as necessary.

GAM?

Pete
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:47:37 +0000, John Stumbles wrote:

My copy of the GAM torrent (thanks Ed) has been happily sitting in
Azureus for ages seeding as necessary. However my PC decided for no
apparent reason to switch itself off some time last night[1] and since I
restarted it the torrent is now showing only 99.4% complete. The odd
thing is that the files it thinks are incomplete seem actually to be
complete (at least a few pdfs I checked). I've had Azureus force-check
the torrent a couple of times. I'm wondering if someone (Ed?) has
somehow managed to update the 'master copy' (tracker file?) in some way
that makes some part sof my copy seem out of date.

[1] or possibly my nipper managed to shut down the system when he logged
out after getting up early & playing games on it before school. Though
he should have had to have the root passwd to do that.

Hi

I've restarted the seed for the torrent for 1.05 GB of Gas Appliance
Manuals.

Search for GAM on the pirate bay it's in the E-books section.

Right now there seems to be 3 seeds and 4 leeches in the swarm but for
some reason the peers are not staying connected.