Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dishwasher Help

Silly question, but think I may have a faulty water dispenser arm in
my dishwasher (lower one). Noticed that one of the holes is blanked
off and has not been drilled out. Should all of them be drilled out?
Dishwasher Indesit Slimline Evolution DE43, anyone got one of these,
and if so can you have a look at yours for me.

Thanks

Janet
Posted to uk.d-i-y

janbennett wrote in

Silly question, but think I may have a faulty water dispenser arm in
my dishwasher (lower one). Noticed that one of the holes is blanked
off and has not been drilled out. Should all of them be drilled out?
Dishwasher Indesit Slimline Evolution DE43, anyone got one of these,
and if so can you have a look at yours for me.

Not got an Indesit but my Whirlpool d/w has some blanks if that's any help.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:03:18 -0700 (PDT), janbennett
wrote:

Silly question, but think I may have a faulty water dispenser arm in
my dishwasher (lower one). Noticed that one of the holes is blanked
off and has not been drilled out. Should all of them be drilled out?
Dishwasher Indesit Slimline Evolution DE43, anyone got one of these,
and if so can you have a look at yours for me.

Same thing on my dishwashers ( Indesit, Bosch and Whirlpool ). I
should imagine it's to ensure rotation of the blade...more water being
forced out of one end of the blade than the other.

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Silly question, but think I may have a faulty water dispenser arm in
my dishwasher (lower one). Noticed that one of the holes is blanked
off and has not been drilled out. Should all of them be drilled out?
Dishwasher Indesit Slimline Evolution DE43, anyone got one of these,
and if so can you have a look at yours for me.

Same thing on my dishwashers ( Indesit, Bosch and Whirlpool ). I
should imagine it's to ensure rotation of the blade...more water being
forced out of one end of the blade than the other.

Perhaps the other ones are drilled out (instead) for use in Australia!
:-)

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 17, 9:03*pm, janbennett wrote:
Should all of them be drilled out?

I'd expect the holes would be moulded into the arm.

Maybe they reused a mould but didn't need all the holes.

cheers,
Pete.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for assistance - relief to know its not faulty
Janet

On 17 Apr, 23:13, Pete C wrote:
On Apr 17, 9:03*pm, janbennett wrote:

Should all of them be drilled out?

I'd expect the holes would be moulded into the arm.

Maybe they reused a mould but didn't need all the holes.

cheers,
Pete.

G.E. Dishwasher Recall - What to do with Old Dishwasher Greg Wilkerson Home Repair 10 July 3rd 07 02:46 AM
dishwasher [email protected] Home Repair 1 October 25th 06 04:10 PM
GE Dishwasher [email protected] Home Repair 2 March 26th 06 05:21 PM
18" Dishwasher MattMika Home Repair 2 September 13th 05 02:49 PM
What to look for in Used Dishwasher? bryanska Home Repair 11 September 8th 05 05:44 AM