Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help identifying type of gutter

I need a new corner fitting for my gutter and I'm trying to identify
what make it is.

Here are a couple of photos of it - it's grey plastic (mine is painted
black) and probably over 15 years old

http://gutter.murmansk.mm.st/#

Any gutter experts able to tell me who made it and whether it's still
made?

Thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I need a new corner fitting for my gutter and I'm trying to identify
what make it is.

Here are a couple of photos of it - it's grey plastic (mine is painted
black) and probably over 15 years old

http://gutter.murmansk.mm.st/#

Any gutter experts able to tell me who made it and whether it's still
made?

AFAIK there are only three guttering suppliers - or so a bloke at Wickes
told me. Wickes guttering is made by one of them, Travis Perkins sell
another make, don't know about the third.

Trip to Wickes & TP should narrow it down.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

I need a new corner fitting for my gutter and I'm trying to identify
what make it is.

Here are a couple of photos of it - it's grey plastic (mine is painted
black) and probably over 15 years old

http://gutter.murmansk.mm.st/#

Any gutter experts able to tell me who made it and whether it's still
made?

AFAIK there are only three guttering suppliers - or so a bloke at Wickes
told me. Wickes guttering is made by one of them, Travis Perkins sell
another make, don't know about the third.

Trip to Wickes & TP should narrow it down.

Popular one is Geberit ( now Polypipe ) Terrain systems, and it's not one of
their profiles, as far as I can see.

--
Ron

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In ,
typed:
I need a new corner fitting for my gutter and I'm trying to
identify what make it is.

Here are a couple of photos of it - it's grey plastic (mine is
painted black) and probably over 15 years old

http://gutter.murmansk.mm.st/#

Any gutter experts able to tell me who made it and whether it's
still made?

Thanks

It looks like Osma squarline

http://www.blanchford.co.uk/guttering.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/04/2008 19:44, cerberus wrote:

http://www.blanchford.co.uk/guttering.htm

What a tacky radio advert!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

cerberus wrote:
In ,
typed:
I need a new corner fitting for my gutter and I'm trying to
identify what make it is.

Here are a couple of photos of it - it's grey plastic (mine is
painted black) and probably over 15 years old

http://gutter.murmansk.mm.st/#

Any gutter experts able to tell me who made it and whether it's
still made?

Thanks

It looks like Osma squarline

http://www.blanchford.co.uk/guttering.htm

Yep, I'd go for that because it isn't Terrain.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for those responses - very helpful.

I took a look at Osma's website and it has lots of useful info.