Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY Healthcare - Make Your Own Medical Devices

FYI - I have recently posted to my blog the topic"Design Notes for Low-
Cost Medical Diagnostic/Treatment". If interested, the link to this
topic is http://tgideas.blogspot.com/2008/03/...t-medical.html

This posting looks at designing "Low-Cost Medical Diagnostic/Treatment
Devices", by providing low-cost or free self-care information, laying
the foundation for a "Computer-Assisted Medical Advisor", and
interfacing with the "Doctor Within".

This posting only contains part of the full written article. For free
download of full article go to http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dsw...gs9bksgp&hl=en

I hope you or others find the information helpful. Feel free to pass
along this information to others who might be interested. Let me know
if you would like to discuss this further.

Thanks!

Tom G.
TG Ideas LLC
691 S. Green Bay Rd. #180