Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hi,I'm a Chinese

I'm a Chinese girl.I'm 18 years old.New here.I like basketball very
much...Could anyone be my friends?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Sherry" wrote in message
I'm a Chinese girl.I'm 18 years old.New here.I like basketball very
much...Could anyone be my friends?

I'll be your friend......As long as I get 2 portions of Pork Balls and
Special Fried Rice delivered free

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Sherry saying
something like:

I'm a Chinese

Are you always willing and ready to please?
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember Sherry saying
something like:

I'm a Chinese

Are you always willing and ready to please?

the correct term is a chicken lady

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Grimly Curmudgeon
writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember Sherry saying
something like:

I'm a Chinese

Are you always willing and ready to please?

the correct term is a chicken lady

Like this one?
http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/jew...icken_Lady.asp

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , mark
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Grimly Curmudgeon
writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember Sherry saying
something like:

I'm a Chinese

Are you always willing and ready to please?

the correct term is a chicken lady

Like this one?
http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/jew...icken_Lady.asp

Well, she'd fit the bill being a "foul ****"

but , no, I really don't think she'd be very successful in the
profession

... looks like Wilipedia needs updating too

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26 Mar, 00:46, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember Sherry saying
something like:

I'm a Chinese

Are you always willing and ready to please?
--

Dave

Like this?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MYJG6RVggCE