Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default To sir

Please my friend ineed work 00966507043130
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
=?windows-1256?B?2sfI0dPI7eE=?= writes
Please my friend ineed work 00966507043130

here you go ...

"Woman next door has just had a new toilet and wash basin fitted by a
local handyman. Ripped the old toilet and washbasin out,fitted the new
ones and a new collar for the toilet to waste pipe.

All for £60,she supplied the Toilet and Washbasin plus taps. Just
inspected the work for her and its 100% good job."

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

عابرسبيل wrote:
Please my friend ineed work 00966507043130

That's the barcode for Tesco spam!

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

عابرسبيل wrote:
Please my friend ineed work 00966507043130

What, no job centres in Saudi then?

Why don't you try asking in your own country rather than the UK and save on
travel expenses?

inetnum: 212.118.140.0 - 212.118.143.255
netname: SAUDINET-INFRASTRUCTURE
descr: AL_JAWAL 3G IPVPN
remarks: For any Abuse or Spamming Please send an e-mail to

address: King Fahad Road, Abraj Atta'awuneya(NCCI Building), South Tower,
4th floor, Saudi Net
address: P.O.Box: 295997
address: Riyadh 11351
address: Saudi Arabia
phone: +966-1-218-0300
fax-no: +966-1-218-0311

BRG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

BRG wrote:

What, no job centres in Saudi then?

Why don't you try asking in your own country rather than the UK and save on
travel expenses?

'cos he's Yemeni, not a Saudi national. Google his phone number, then
run through the translator.

Andy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message
,
=?windows-1256?B?2sfI0dPI7eE=?= writes
Please my friend ineed work 00966507043130

here you go ...

"Woman next door has just had a new toilet and wash basin fitted by a
local handyman. Ripped the old toilet and washbasin out,fitted the new
ones and a new collar for the toilet to waste pipe.

All for £60,she supplied the Toilet and Washbasin plus taps. Just
inspected the work for her and its 100% good job."

Maxie, obviously cash in hand there and prob took him 2 hours.