Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pull Cord Switch ?

In my bathroom, I have a square pull cord switch for the shower and a round
pull cord switch for the light.

Ideally I would like to put a dual gang (now 2 gang) pattress on the ceiling
with matching square pull cord switches. 45A is fine for the shower but I do
not want a 45A DP Switch for the light.

Do they make a 6A square pull cord switch and if so, where is the best place
to get one please ?

James

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15 Mar, 15:36, "the_constructor" wrote:
In my bathroom, I have a square pull cord switch for the shower and a round
pull cord switch for the light.

Ideally I would like to put a dual gang (now 2 gang) pattress on the ceiling
with matching square pull cord switches. 45A is fine for the shower but I do
not want a 45A DP Switch for the light.

Why not? Bit of over engineering I must admit, but if it matches why
not?

Do they make a 6A square pull cord switch and if so, where is the best place
to get one please ?

James

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"the_constructor" wrote in message
In my bathroom, I have a square pull cord switch for the shower and a
round pull cord switch for the light.

Ideally I would like to put a dual gang (now 2 gang) pattress on the
ceiling with matching square pull cord switches. 45A is fine for the
shower but I do not want a 45A DP Switch for the light.

Do they make a 6A square pull cord switch and if so, where is the best
place to get one please ?

James
Fit a square ceiling mounted 3 pole isolation switch.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"john" wrote in message

"the_constructor" wrote in message
In my bathroom, I have a square pull cord switch for the shower and a
round pull cord switch for the light.

Ideally I would like to put a dual gang (now 2 gang) pattress on the
ceiling with matching square pull cord switches. 45A is fine for the
shower but I do not want a 45A DP Switch for the light.

Do they make a 6A square pull cord switch and if so, where is the best
place to get one please ?

James

Fit a square ceiling mounted 3 pole isolation switch.

I have never seen one of these. Where would I get one please ?

James

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/ASCS3PIF.html

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James
Fit a square ceiling mounted 3 pole isolation switch.

Noisy and hard to pull!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message

James
Fit a square ceiling mounted 3 pole isolation switch.

Noisy and hard to pull!

Thanks everyone for the advice
James