Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed Ed is offline

Default sat-nav

I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best place to
find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here Thanks E

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ed wrote:
I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best place to
find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here Thanks E

uk.rec.gps or alt.satellite.gps
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ed wrote:

I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best
place to find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here Thanks

It's probably still where you left it! g
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y
SJP SJP is offline

"ed" wrote in message

I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best place to
find it ?

The instruction manual perhaps?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message
from "ed" contains these words:

I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best place to
find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here Thanks E

I thought there was a uk gps group but my list of groups is way out of
date and I can't find it. There is also an alt. group that is garmin
specific and there is a lot of experience of handhelds in
uk.rec.walking.

I have both handheld and in-car but not your particular model so I doubt
whether I could help particularly as I can't atm find the handbook for
the in-car one.

--
Roger Chapman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ed" wrote in message
I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best place to
find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here Thanks E

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ed" wrote in message
I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best place to
find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here Thanks E

You could give this news group a try.
alt.satellite.gps.garmin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ed" wrote in message
I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best place to
find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here Thanks E

I've used these guys a few times for all things electronic e.g. Sat Nav, TV,
DVD, etc
http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=234

I think you need to register to ask a question though.

HTH

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Ageless wrote:
"ed" wrote in message
I need some basic help with my Garmin nuvi 250 where is the best
place to find it ?Perhaps off topic ,but many wise people here
Thanks E

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/

seconded - all known GPSness is there...