Matthew Ames \(news\)

Default Sound deadening with plasterboard walls

Hi all,
Sorry if this is a repost - having trouble getting my news server to accept
posts :-(

--

Unfortunately my house is part assembled using these rather nasty
plasterboard stud partition walls between the rooms. This did not used to

Is there anything that I can insert into the gap between the plasterboard to
help deaden the sound - maybe like a spray in foam or something?

Alternatively I guess I could chop out his tongue and get him some
headphones for the tv! :-)

Cheers,
Matt