Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I've gone bananas

Just spent the morning taking the paint of the front room ceiling.
Will fill in the cracks and line it as soon as I have taken the paint of the
coving.
As much as I'd like to skim it,me back cant take working above. :-(

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/cei1.jpg

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/cei2.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
Just spent the morning taking the paint of the front room ceiling.
Will fill in the cracks and line it as soon as I have taken the paint of the
coving.
As much as I'd like to skim it,me back cant take working above. :-(

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/cei1.jpg

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/cei2.jpg

If you are going to line it, why did you remove the paint?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
George wrote:
Just spent the morning taking the paint of the front room ceiling.
Will fill in the cracks and line it as soon as I have taken the paint of

the
coving.
As much as I'd like to skim it,me back cant take working above. :-(

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/cei1.jpg

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/cei2.jpg

If you are going to line it, why did you remove the paint?

--
Cheers,

John.

How do MrRumm
Because it had those awfully grotesque styrofoam tiles glued to the ceiling
and when I took em off paint came with it.
The person who painted it blue want's shooting,how drab and morbid it must
have looked?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:

Because it had those awfully grotesque styrofoam tiles glued to the ceiling
and when I took em off paint came with it.
The person who painted it blue want's shooting,how drab and morbid it must
have looked?

LOL, Not exactly the Sistine Chapel, then? ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
Just spent the morning taking the paint of the front room ceiling.
Will fill in the cracks and line it as soon as I have taken the paint
of the coving.
As much as I'd like to skim it,me back cant take working above. :-(

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/cei1.jpg

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/cei2.jpg

Whats it got to do with bananas?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

Whats it got to do with bananas?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Something you do on a whim and wish you had not started it. :-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:

Because it had those awfully grotesque styrofoam tiles glued to the ceiling
and when I took em off paint came with it.

Lol!, ok point taken!

The person who painted it blue want's shooting,how drab and morbid it must
have looked?

Perhaps they were having a Wedgewood moment?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
George wrote:

Because it had those awfully grotesque styrofoam tiles glued to the

ceiling
and when I took em off paint came with it.

Lol!, ok point taken!

The person who painted it blue want's shooting,how drab and morbid it

must
have looked?

Perhaps they were having a Wedgewood moment?

--
Cheers,

John.

Some like to live under the sky. ;-)

about 10 years ago I turned up to a house to do a job,when I entered the
hallway there was all sizes of hand prints going up both sides of the stairs
walls...
Erm the colour was orangy and the hand prints black.

Some people just dont have any taste.