Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sliding door parts

Can anyone help with this. i have a aluminium greenhouse and the door
has fallen off. On inspection it slides across using two small black
wheels, appromimately 1.5 cm in diameter, with an inner wheel-believe
it or not that actually has ball bearings in it. One is broken- where
can I get a replacement-or where can I buy a relacement sliding door
track ? B+Q look at me as if I am an alien !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The only people I know who have such things are double glazing repair people
for repairing the same on patio doors (I have , in fact, recently had such a
job done). The parts they have may be too heavy duty for a greenhouse
though.

(You actually went to B&Q expecting them to have something like that??)

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
TMC TMC is offline

wrote in message
Can anyone help with this. i have a aluminium greenhouse and the door
has fallen off. On inspection it slides across using two small black
wheels, appromimately 1.5 cm in diameter, with an inner wheel-believe
it or not that actually has ball bearings in it. One is broken- where
can I get a replacement-or where can I buy a relacement sliding door
track ? B+Q look at me as if I am an alien !

As it is a greenhouse perhaps a greenhouse supplier?

Try
http://www.greenhousesdirect.co.uk/?...FQ-fHgodKlxEZg

or

http://www.gardensite.co.uk/Halls_AG...th_Rollers.htm

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ALM-Greenhou.../dp/B000TAN5JE

Tony

Posted to uk.d-i-y

pchenderson.com

manufacture and sell all kinds of sliding door gear - either direct or via a
local builders' merchant.

Good luck

Lynet