Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default transx and nochex

after decideing to use both of these for my online comapny whata
mistake i had, do not use
they gave me nothing but hassel between them they kept 40,000 pounds
of my companys money and bearly sent me bankrupt.
please be advised that they are very dodgy you cant even speak to them
on the phone very confident hey

please be warned folks do not use either

regards
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
after decideing to use both of these for my online comapny whata
mistake i had, do not use
they gave me nothing but hassel between them they kept 40,000 pounds
of my companys money and bearly sent me bankrupt.
please be advised that they are very dodgy you cant even speak to them
on the phone very confident hey

please be warned folks do not use either

What kind of idiot would let a company like Nochexor paypal keep hold of
£40,000 without taking at least some of it out? Sorry, this seems very much
like a badly writter smear campaign against those companies - you`ll have to
give a lot more detail for anyone to take you seriously.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 23, 12:20 pm, "Simon Finnigan"
wrote:
wrote in message

after decideing to use both of these for my online comapny whata
mistake i had, do not use
they gave me nothing but hassel between them they kept 40,000 pounds
of my companys money and bearly sent me bankrupt.
please be advised that they are very dodgy you cant even speak to them
on the phone very confident hey

please be warned folks do not use either

What kind of idiot would let a company like Nochexor paypal keep hold of
£40,000 without taking at least some of it out? Sorry, this seems very much
like a badly writter smear campaign against those companies - you`ll have to
give a lot more detail for anyone to take you seriously.

your not alowwed to take the money out, they pay you when they feel
like if if they do and paypal wernt involved it was nochex and transx
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:20:49 UTC, "Simon Finnigan"
wrote:

wrote in message
after decideing to use both of these for my online comapny whata
mistake i had, do not use
they gave me nothing but hassel between them they kept 40,000 pounds
of my companys money and bearly sent me bankrupt.
please be advised that they are very dodgy you cant even speak to them
on the phone very confident hey

please be warned folks do not use either

What kind of idiot would let a company like Nochexor paypal keep hold of
Ăº40,000 without taking at least some of it out? Sorry, this seems very much
like a badly writter smear campaign against those companies - you`ll have to
give a lot more detail for anyone to take you seriously.

Very badly written - 'cornwallelectricals' doesn't seem able to string
the right words together in the right order, let alone spell them.
Perhaps Transx can't understand him...

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
your not alowwed to take the money out, they pay you when they feel
like if if they do and paypal wernt involved it was nochex and transx

In that case what does it say about you working with a transaction processor
who behaves in that manner - any decent businessman would do their research
before accepting such terms and conditions.

I said Paypal because they are another payment processor, not because you
specifically mentioned them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:31:06 -0000 Simon Finnigan wrote :
In that case what does it say about you working with a transaction
processor who behaves in that manner - any decent businessman would
do their research before accepting such terms and conditions.

Nochex's T&C say

"When you successfully apply for a Nochex Merchant Account you agree
that Nochex holds a retained balance. This is an amount of money that
we require you to always have retained in your account to cover the
risk of any chargebacks. The value of the retained balance will be
agreed with you when you apply for the account. This amount is
typically between 5% and 15% of one month’s turnover." ... but
presumably could be more than this if they suspect that things are not
AOK

http://www.nochex.com/merchant-services/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 23, 2:31 pm, "Simon Finnigan"
wrote:
wrote in message

your not alowwed to take the money out, they pay you when they feel
like if if they do and paypal wernt involved it was nochex andtransx

In that case what does it say about you working with a transaction processor
who behaves in that manner - any decent businessman would do their research
before accepting such terms and conditions.

I said Paypal because they are another payment processor, not because you
specifically mentioned them.

If anyone would like more information on the problems i had with
nochex and transx then please just ask, i now use another company no
problems at all, paypal very high charges and shut everyone down
before they do any selling lol, please feel free to visit our website
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
wrote in message

your not alowwed to take the money out, they pay you when they feel
like if if they do and paypal wernt involved it was nochex andtransx

In that case what does it say about you working with a transaction
processor
who behaves in that manner - any decent businessman would do their
research
before accepting such terms and conditions.

I said Paypal because they are another payment processor, not because you
specifically mentioned them.

If anyone would like more information on the problems i had with
nochex and transx then please just ask, i now use another company no
problems at all, paypal very high charges and shut everyone down
before they do any selling lol, please feel free to visit our website

Presumably you mean http://www.cornwallelectrical.co.uk/ which gives a 404
error - I can`t see why any one would be concerned about a business claiming
to have income from their website in the region of £400,000 per month that
can`t be bothered sorting out problems with their website.

You really aren`t coming across as a professional to me sorry. There`s
something else going on here that you`re not wanting to admit to - why, if
you`re pulling in that kind of money per month, are you having to use
NoChex?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:31:06 -0000 Simon Finnigan wrote :
In that case what does it say about you working with a transaction
processor who behaves in that manner - any decent businessman would
do their research before accepting such terms and conditions.

Nochex's T&C say

"When you successfully apply for a Nochex Merchant Account you agree
that Nochex holds a retained balance. This is an amount of money that
we require you to always have retained in your account to cover the
risk of any chargebacks. The value of the retained balance will be
agreed with you when you apply for the account. This amount is
typically between 5% and 15% of one month's turnover." ... but
presumably could be more than this if they suspect that things are not
AOK

So from this we can conclude that either the OP had turned over in the
region of £400,000 in a single month before being pulled, or that NoChex
thought their business was a bit dodgy. If my business was pulling in that
kind of money a month I`m quite certain I wouldn`t be using NoChex to handle
my payments, would you?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Think you will find its £40,000 not £400,000, im not using nochex now
using streamline, just thought id be freidnyl and warn others before
they get suckered in

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
wrote:
Think you will find its £40,000 not £400,000, im not using nochex now
using streamline, just thought id be freidnyl and warn others before
they get suckered in

Why would anyone on here be interested in weird and wonderful payment
methods only used by fraudsters in the UK?

--
*Black holes are where God divided by zero *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 24, 12:39*pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* wrote:

Think you will find its £40,000 not £400,000, im not using nochex now
using streamline, just thought id be freidnyl and warn others before
they get suckered in

Why would anyone on here be interested in weird and wonderful payment
methods only used by fraudsters in the UK?

--
*Black holes are where God divided by zero *

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.

what you trying to save , how is google checkout fraudster, try using
www.cornwallelectricals.co.uk youll find its in perfect working order
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/2008 19:08, wrote:

what you trying to save , how is google checkout fraudster, try using
www.cornwallelectricals.co.uk youll find its in perfect working order

I tried to use google checkout for one of the diamond encrusted mobile
phones, but £11,000 was over your credit limit, does your offer of "20%
discount for uk.d-i-y readers with COD" apply? ;-P
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Feb 24, 12:39 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
wrote:

Think you will find its £40,000 not £400,000, im not using nochex now
using streamline, just thought id be freidnyl and warn others before
they get suckered in

Why would anyone on here be interested in weird and wonderful payment
methods only used by fraudsters in the UK?

--
*Black holes are where God divided by zero *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

what you trying to save , how is google checkout fraudster, try using
www.cornwallelectricals.co.uk youll find its in perfect working order

Your terms are incorrect. You don't not appear to accept credit cards.

You only accept credit cards via Google checkout. These are legally not the
same thing.

Frankly, buying/selling high priced items without proper credit card
processing is not good business.

tim

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
tim \(not at home\) wrote:
Your terms are incorrect. You don't not appear to accept credit cards.

You only accept credit cards via Google checkout. These are legally not
the same thing.

Frankly, buying/selling high priced items without proper credit card
processing is not good business.

Think this all started with the fact they'd pulled the plug on him after
complaints.

--
*The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

From another post:

"When you successfully apply for a Nochex Merchant Account you agree
that Nochex holds a retained balance. This is an amount of money that
we require you to always have retained in your account to cover the
risk of any chargebacks. The value of the retained balance will be
agreed with you when you apply for the account. This amount is
typically between 5% and 15% of one month's turnover." ... but
presumably could be more than this if they suspect that things are not
AOK

So if we say they kept 10%, that means in a month you`d have had to have
£400,000 coming in. So which is teh case - Nochex thought you needed a much
higher amount keeping back for some reason, or you`re lying?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim \(not at home\) wrote:
Your terms are incorrect. You don't not appear to accept credit cards.

You only accept credit cards via Google checkout. These are legally not
the same thing.

Frankly, buying/selling high priced items without proper credit card
processing is not good business.

Think this all started with the fact they'd pulled the plug on him after
complaints.

I love the way he gives a 4 day turn round for paying online - who in their
right mind would accept that? Plus the website is as ugly as sin! :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Finnigan wrote:

So if we say they kept 10%, that means in a month you`d have had to have
£400,000 coming in. So which is teh case - Nochex thought you needed a much
higher amount keeping back for some reason, or you`re lying?

Ooh this is a hard one, let me think...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim \(not at home\) wrote:
Your terms are incorrect. You don't not appear to accept credit cards.

You only accept credit cards via Google checkout. These are legally not
the same thing.

Frankly, buying/selling high priced items without proper credit card
processing is not good business.

Think this all started with the fact they'd pulled the plug on him after
complaints.

I love the way he gives a 4 day turn round for paying online - who in their
right mind would accept that? Plus the website is as ugly as sin! :-)

Oh look, what's this?

http://www.rgbdirect.co.uk/terms.asp
http://www.cornwallelectricals.co.uk...conditions.asp

To save anyone the bother of checking, I did a diff on both files and
the only differences a

RGB Direct changed to Cornwall Electricals Ltd
RGB T&C has clause about V12 Finance, CE - this paragraph is deleted.
RGB Direct conditions regarding Switch Card - deleted in CE T&C
RGB specific conditions relating to postcodes - deleted in CE T&C
Email and telephone numbers changed.
RGB - Extended Warranty - deleted in CE T&C
RGB - Complaints procedure and contact detals - deleted in CE T&C

Tssk, tssk, I also see infringement of the Trademark "Hoover(R)" on the
first page, someone is a very naughty little boy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Simon Finnigan wrote:

So if we say they kept 10%, that means in a month you`d have had to have
£400,000 coming in. So which is teh case - Nochex thought you needed a
much
higher amount keeping back for some reason, or you`re lying?

Ooh this is a hard one, let me think...

The funny thing is I only just bothered reading the thread about this joker
from a few weeks ago. I just decided I didn`t like him from his first post
in this thread :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-02-25 01:13:00 +0000, "Simon Finnigan"

tim \(not at home\) wrote:
Your terms are incorrect. You don't not appear to accept credit cards.

You only accept credit cards via Google checkout. These are legally not
the same thing.

Frankly, buying/selling high priced items without proper credit card
processing is not good business.

Think this all started with the fact they'd pulled the plug on him after
complaints.

I love the way he gives a 4 day turn round for paying online - who in
their right mind would accept that? Plus the website is as ugly as
sin! :-)

Yes but it's all in keeping. The address seems to attract a lot of sin.

I always thought that Cornwall was a nice place as well. I'm
surprised that white goods are being shipped all the way from the home
counties to Penzance and back. With the volume, the Tamar bridge
must be in serious danger of collapse. The M5 must be completely
rutted.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:44:59 +0000 Andy Hall wrote :
I always thought that Cornwall was a nice place as well. I'm
surprised that white goods are being shipped all the way from the
home counties to Penzance and back. With the volume, the Tamar
bridge must be in serious danger of collapse. The M5 must be
completely rutted.

We get all our blank CDs from SVP, a brilliant firm, but for reasons
unknown to me they are based in Paignton, Devon, which one might have
thought was a less than economical place to ship from.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-02-26 00:59:43 +0000, Tony Bryer said:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:44:59 +0000 Andy Hall wrote :
I always thought that Cornwall was a nice place as well. I'm
surprised that white goods are being shipped all the way from the
home counties to Penzance and back. With the volume, the Tamar
bridge must be in serious danger of collapse. The M5 must be
completely rutted.

We get all our blank CDs from SVP, a brilliant firm, but for reasons
unknown to me they are based in Paignton, Devon, which one might have
thought was a less than economical place to ship from.

Axminster Power Tools is another example of that. Axminster isn't
exactly the centre of the logistics universe.

This can all be misleading for electrical goods because quite often
fulfillment is done by the manufacturer or a distributor with plain
delivery paperwork.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

On 2008-02-26 00:59:43 +0000, Tony Bryer said:

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:44:59 +0000 Andy Hall wrote :
I always thought that Cornwall was a nice place as well. I'm
surprised that white goods are being shipped all the way from the
home counties to Penzance and back. With the volume, the Tamar
bridge must be in serious danger of collapse. The M5 must be
completely rutted.

We get all our blank CDs from SVP, a brilliant firm, but for reasons
unknown to me they are based in Paignton, Devon, which one might have
thought was a less than economical place to ship from.

Axminster Power Tools is another example of that. Axminster isn't
exactly the centre of the logistics universe.

This can all be misleading for electrical goods because quite often
fulfillment is done by the manufacturer or a distributor with plain
delivery paperwork.

But do Cornwall Electrics atually do much fulfillment? I don't think we
have heard much from fulfilled customers... :-)

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2008-02-26 00:59:43 +0000, Tony Bryer said:

[...]

Ah well, that's something else. Filledfull?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tony Bryer wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:44:59 +0000 Andy Hall wrote :
I always thought that Cornwall was a nice place as well. I'm
surprised that white goods are being shipped all the way from the
home counties to Penzance and back. With the volume, the Tamar
bridge must be in serious danger of collapse. The M5 must be
completely rutted.

We get all our blank CDs from SVP, a brilliant firm, but for reasons
unknown to me they are based in Paignton, Devon, which one might have
thought was a less than economical place to ship from.

I'd say rent and staff costs etc would have more influence on profit than
shipping costs in somewhere the size of the UK?

--
*Real men don't waste their hormones growing hair

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 23, 12:09 pm, wrote:
after decideing to use both of these for my online comapny whata
mistake i had, do not use
they gave me nothing but hassel between them they kept 40,000 pounds
of my companys money and bearly sent me bankrupt.
please be advised that they are very dodgy you cant even speak to them
on the phone very confident hey

please be warned folks do not use either

regards

You and your "company" are looking more of a joke with each message
you post.

From what i understand, they both witheld your money because you never
delivered any goods to customers! I got my refund from transx for an
order i placed with you and that you failed to deliver. I could easily
get through to them on the phone but trying to speak to you is a
completely different matter...