Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cement stained brick

How do I remove the cement splashes left on my brick work by the builder
washing out his mixer.

Sam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:28:52 -0000, "Sam Farrell"
wrote:

How do I remove the cement splashes left on my brick work by the builder
washing out his mixer.

You get the builder to come back and do it.

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

How do I remove the cement splashes left on my brick work by the builder
washing out his mixer.

You get the builder to come back and do it.

Unless you have the misfortune to have already paid him, in which case
it would undoubtedly be a lot less hassle to buy yourself a pot of brick
acid from B&Q.

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Sam Farrell" wrote in message
How do I remove the cement splashes left on my brick work by the builder
washing out his mixer.

Sam

Frank is right. Get him to come back and tidy up properly. It should be as
he found it and not up to you to clean up after him.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sam Farrell wrote:
How do I remove the cement splashes left on my brick work by the builder
washing out his mixer.

Sam

brick acid and a hose.

Stained brick Wyz Home Repair 2 February 17th 07 10:10 PM
cement/ brick slabs alongside driveway jIM Home Repair 5 November 30th 06 08:01 PM
How does one remove spray paint from brick and cement CJ Home Repair 3 August 26th 06 11:39 AM
Cement Backer Board on Cement Subfloor? [email protected] Home Repair 4 December 6th 05 01:38 AM
Brick efflourencence?? onto stained, sealed concrete Wayne Home Repair 1 October 2nd 04 11:57 PM