Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default When I'm cleaning windows :-)

My neighbour ask why I take the time to clean my windows once a
fortnight,she informed me the window cleaner only charges £2.50 a week to do
them.

Should I show here the surveilance camera footage of how well they do her
windows. ;-)

lol

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message

Should I show her the surveilance camera footage of how well they do her
windows. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"George" writes:
My neighbour ask why I take the time to clean my windows once a
fortnight,she informed me the window cleaner only charges £2.50 a week to do
them.

Should I show here the surveilance camera footage of how well they do her
windows. ;-)

I could always tell when the window cleaner had been.
I would find a new ding in the paintwork on the car
where he'd swung the ladder into it...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:54:49 GMT, "George"
wrote:

"George" wrote in message

Should I show her the surveilance camera footage of how well they do her
windows. ;-)

Probably not. Ask if she'd like to have it recorded first.

--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"mogga" wrote in message

Should I show her the surveilance camera footage of how well they do

her
windows. ;-)

Probably not. Ask if she'd like to have it recorded first.

--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk

I might not get him wiping his nose on the shammy again. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
PM PM is offline

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"George" writes:
My neighbour ask why I take the time to clean my windows once a
fortnight,she informed me the window cleaner only charges £2.50 a week

to do
them.

Should I show here the surveilance camera footage of how well they do

her
windows. ;-)

I could always tell when the window cleaner had been.
I would find a new ding in the paintwork on the car
where he'd swung the ladder into it...

Not because the windows were cleaner?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5 Feb, 12:51, "George" wrote:
My neighbour ask why I take the time to clean my windows once a
fortnight,she informed me the window cleaner only charges £2.50 a week to do
them.

Should I show here the surveilance camera footage of how well they do her
windows. ;-)

lol

But she might be interested in the footage of him wearing her knickers
on his head?

Arthur
Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
My neighbour ask why I take the time to clean my windows once a
fortnight,she informed me the window cleaner only charges £2.50 a
week to do them.

Should I show here the surveilance camera footage of how well they do
her windows. ;-)

lol

George,

If you have a camera pointed at her property then read the following advice
from the police:

"There are some issues you need to consider if installing any kind of
personal CCTV system.

Cameras should only be pointed at your own property - you don't want to be
accused of spying on other people.

The current advice is that you should not be deliberately viewing areas
outside your own property's boundary unless it is unavoidable.

Human Rights legislation concerning the individual's right to privacy means
that passers by might complain about being 'spied' upon by your camera and
appoint a solicitor to effect a Civil Action against you.

To this end, it may be far better to properly focus your cameras on the
points of entry to your property, and within its boundaries, so that the
images taken can be used to clearly identify any perpetrators of such theft
or vandalism - which at the moment cannot be done, as they are able to avoid
the cameras when they gain access through your front gates etc and carry out
these acts."

And is she aware of this surveillance?

BRG

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"BRG" wrote in message

[...]

Suggest you install a proffesional 'DSR' progam...you'd be amazed at what it
can do in terms of privacy. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" writes:
My neighbour ask why I take the time to clean my windows once a
fortnight,she informed me the window cleaner only charges £2.50 a week to
do
them.

Should I show here the surveilance camera footage of how well they do her
windows. ;-)

I could always tell when the window cleaner had been.
I would find a new ding in the paintwork on the car
where he'd swung the ladder into it...

I suspected that my window cleaner was subcontracting out his work after the
quality of work dropped . This was even more obvious when the words "clean
me" that I had finger written on the upstairs window was still there after
it was "cleaned". I have full CCTV coverage of my house and sent the window
cleaner a DVD of the windows not being cleaned along with a request for a
refund.

He says I have helped his business as most people would not complain but
just change suppliers and he has altered things accordingly and now got more
satisfied customers.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 13:44:52 GMT, "George"
wrote:

"mogga" wrote in message

Should I show her the surveilance camera footage of how well they do

her
windows. ;-)

Probably not. Ask if she'd like to have it recorded first.

I might not get him wiping his nose on the shammy again. ;-)

Eewwww! Seriously? That's gross.
I'd just be wary of telling her you routinely video her house.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free

Cleaning windows John UK diy 22 November 24th 07 04:15 PM
When I'm cleaning windows............... ben doon UK diy 15 November 28th 05 08:50 AM
Cleaning uPVC windows (esp woodgrain) Dave Martin UK diy 2 September 22nd 05 09:58 PM
cleaning the outside of difficult to reach windows? Rob UK diy 9 July 4th 05 08:16 PM
Cleaning Plastic Display Windows Joe Electronics Repair 5 November 26th 03 04:04 PM