Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where to buy tv stand shelf holder thingy?

We have a telly stand similar to this one...

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ph/philips-32pw6506.jpg

....but have lost one of the little C-shaped metal shelf bracket things that
holds the front of one of the glass shelves.

What are they called?? If I search for tv bracket or tv stand shelf bracket
it comes up with loads of plasma/lcd wall brackets.

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 13:28:40 -0000, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"
wrote:

We have a telly stand similar to this one...

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ph/philips-32pw6506.jpg

...but have lost one of the little C-shaped metal shelf bracket things that
holds the front of one of the glass shelves.

What are they called?? If I search for tv bracket or tv stand shelf bracket
it comes up with loads of plasma/lcd wall brackets.

Si

Are these the things like the supports for shelves in kitchen
cupboards or are they the ones that the glass shelf fits in and you
screw up a plug to hold the glass tight?

Would B3185 from this site do?
http://www.allenfield.com/hd_double....FQYXEAodQCGCWA

There are others here but I dont think what you are looking for
http://www.diyessentials.com/shopWeb...hFE.php?cat=87
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Are these the things like the supports for shelves in kitchen
cupboards or are they the ones that the glass shelf fits in and you
screw up a plug to hold the glass tight?

Would B3185 from this site do?
http://www.allenfield.com/hd_double....FQYXEAodQCGCWA

Very much like those. I'll measure the existing one on the other side. Well
found, that chap!

There are others here but I dont think what you are looking for
http://www.diyessentials.com/shopWeb...hFE.php?cat=87

No, the B3185s are more or less it IIRC (it's downstairs and I'm not).
"Samples" eh? Hmmm...

Thanks,

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:34:58 -0000, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"

Are these the things like the supports for shelves in kitchen
cupboards or are they the ones that the glass shelf fits in and you
screw up a plug to hold the glass tight?

Would B3185 from this site do?
http://www.allenfield.com/hd_double....FQYXEAodQCGCWA

Very much like those. I'll measure the existing one on the other side. Well
found, that chap!

There are others here but I dont think what you are looking for
http://www.diyessentials.com/shopWeb...hFE.php?cat=87

No, the B3185s are more or less it IIRC (it's downstairs and I'm not).
"Samples" eh? Hmmm...

Thanks,

Si

Ha.I hadnt noticed the "box of 5000" bit ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Ha.I hadnt noticed the "box of 5000" bit ...

Doesn't matter - I know what to look for now.

Si

DIY Wiki thingy Grunff UK diy 19 June 26th 07 08:13 PM
help converting a (adjustable) shelf into a pull out shelf harsh Woodworking 2 June 13th 06 09:59 PM
TV / FM / Sat. Spliter thingy. Pet UK diy 19 September 5th 04 01:11 AM