Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default recommended/cheap supplier for 1100x700 double convector rad.

Hi,

I need to buy a new rad. I normally use screwfix (who seem to have
reasonable prices). Other suppliers on the net seem to be much more
expensive.

I now need a 1100wide, by 700 high double panelled, finned convetor rad. Can
anyone recommened a suitable "cheap" supplier?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi,

I need to buy a new rad. I normally use screwfix (who seem to have
reasonable prices). Other suppliers on the net seem to be much more
expensive.

I now need a 1100wide, by 700 high double panelled, finned convetor
rad. Can anyone recommened a suitable "cheap" supplier?

If 700 x 1000 would do, have a look at B&Q - £80, and I'm pleased with
the ones I've bought recently,

Toolstation radiators are even better looking, but they don't do 700h.
Their 600h x 1100 is £55, but note they quote outputs at deltaT = 60.

--
Kevin Poole
**Use current month and year to reply (e.g. )***