DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Architrave - torus best pattern & standard pattern (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/229281-architrave-torus-best-pattern-standard-pattern.html)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx January 9th 08 08:53 PM

Architrave - torus best pattern & standard pattern

Hello,

Could anyone tell me the difference between the skirting board types - torus
best pattern and torus standard pattern. They both look the same in
sketches from the builder's merchants.

Thanks,

Mick

George January 17th 08 10:44 PM

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote in message
Hello,

Could anyone tell me the difference between the skirting board types -

torus
best pattern and torus standard pattern. They both look the same in
sketches from the builder's merchants.

Thanks,

Mick

Did you see what the molding was like on the other side of both pieces?

The torus might be the same but the other sides might have been...Chamfered
and Ogee profile.

Weatherlawyer January 22nd 08 09:46 AM

Architrave - torus best pattern & standard pattern

Anyone after a bit of unique stuff with a natural twist might take a
night trip to Worthing.

There seems to be a collection assembled for incineration later. One
might consider liberating a few sticks from the revenuers.