Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Architrave - torus best pattern & standard pattern

Hello,

Could anyone tell me the difference between the skirting board types - torus
best pattern and torus standard pattern. They both look the same in
sketches from the builder's merchants.

Thanks,

Mick
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" wrote in message
Hello,

Could anyone tell me the difference between the skirting board types -

torus
best pattern and torus standard pattern. They both look the same in
sketches from the builder's merchants.

Thanks,

Mick

Did you see what the molding was like on the other side of both pieces?

The torus might be the same but the other sides might have been...Chamfered
and Ogee profile.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Anyone after a bit of unique stuff with a natural twist might take a
night trip to Worthing.

There seems to be a collection assembled for incineration later. One
might consider liberating a few sticks from the revenuers.

3 inch pattern bit? david blumberg Woodworking 11 October 20th 06 04:25 AM
All stainless pattern weld? Can a pattern exist? John Fly Metalworking 2 September 21st 05 10:56 PM
Can someone help me with the Tea Set Pattern Please KevFL UK diy 1 May 21st 05 09:05 PM
pattern maker Hellraiser Woodworking 1 November 12th 04 03:54 AM
Is milwaukee router insrt plate mounting hole pattern same as porter cable pattern Rich Woodworking 1 July 22nd 03 05:22 AM