Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Poor Flush (update) - The Solution!

I have now solved the poor flush problem and have described below my
original message how it was done, should anyone be interested or anyone
having a similar problem be searching this newsgroup

Track on down

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geo Geo is offline

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:05:59 GMT, "Jen D" wrote:

I have now solved the poor flush problem and have described below my
original message how it was done, should anyone be interested or anyone
having a similar problem be searching this newsgroup

Good detective work - never heard of the thing before...

Geo

Poor Flush Jen D UK diy 4 November 8th 07 12:41 PM
Central heating upgrade - to flush or not to flush? Mike UK diy 0 August 25th 07 11:58 AM
CMT flush trimming bit not flush -- need recommendations for replacementbit David Woodworking 9 October 21st 06 09:42 PM
Toilet flush handle to flush unit connection - What's the secret? Jonathan Telfer UK diy 2 August 6th 06 10:28 PM
Captain's Bed Update, Web page update Mark & Juanita Woodworking 3 July 3rd 06 04:57 PM