Michael Snell

Default Replacement basin mixer valve?

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement tap valve that has a
cone shaped washer? The tap in question doesn't have any identifying
marks, but looks very similar to the Librio Profile Monobloc Basin
Mixer listed on PlumbWorld:

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/acb/show...=2457&CATID=10

The standard B&Q replacement valve has a flat washer (ie it doesn't
fit into the reverse cone shaped seat in the tap), and is also
slightly too long (ie it can't be opened far enough)
BigWallop

"Michael Snell" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody know where I can get a replacement tap valve that has a
cone shaped washer? The tap in question doesn't have any identifying
marks, but looks very similar to the Librio Profile Monobloc Basin
Mixer listed on PlumbWorld:

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/acb/show...=2457&CATID=10

The standard B&Q replacement valve has a flat washer (ie it doesn't
fit into the reverse cone shaped seat in the tap), and is also
slightly too long (ie it can't be opened far enough)

Contact Plumbworld themselves, they should be able to help.

---
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Michael Snell

Contact Plumbworld themselves, they should be able to help.

Unfortunately not
BigWallop

"Michael Snell" wrote in message
om...
Contact Plumbworld themselves, they should be able to help.

Unfortunately not

The only other people I can think of Mike, that should be able to help you
are the guys at chumleys hardware

http://tinyurl.com/g13l

If you get in touch with them through the link and tell them what you need
with a description of the washer, they should point you in the right
direction.

What a lotta' porlava' for a tap washa'. :-)) LOL

---