Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where would I be able to get ....

these: http://www.earthcrimpconnectors.co.uk/

I need to bond bath pipework following installing a shower so I bought two
earthing straps but, by the time I got them home, I looked at them in more
detail and realised that I didn't know how the hell to put them on! They
appear to be the type you put on pipework before soldering them - unless
someone here can point me towards an on-line instruction diagram which
proves otherwise. I did tell the guy at the electrical counter what I wanted
them for so didn't think anything more of it - idiot!