Posted to uk.local.surrey,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.misc,uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.d-i-y

Default I'm in a *BAD* mood

On 13 Oct, 20:09, Bradley D wrote:
So don't **** with me, arseholes or I'll stab you in the ****ing face.

Does Daddy know you're playing with his computer?

Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.rec.aquaria.misc,uk.tech.misc,uk.rec.models.radio-control.air,uk.d-i-y

On 13 Oct, 20:18, Bradley D wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:15:54 -0700, Onetap wrote:
On 13 Oct, 20:09, Bradley D wrote:
So don't **** with me, arseholes or I'll stab you in the ****ing face.

Does Daddy know you're playing with his computer?

If you value your life, you'll shut the **** up right now.

You stupid, ugly, tiny-dicked, worthless, ancephalic excuse for a
spunk stain ..... **** off back under your stone and leave computers
to grown-ups.

100 million sperm, and yours was apparently the best! It's at times
like this that you start to think that Darwin must have been wrong...

Posted to uk.local.surrey,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.misc,uk.transport,uk.d-i-y

On 13 Oct, 21:17, Bradley D wrote:

And another one makes the list..

Can I go on the list please? I think you're an immature inadequate
with no life, no social skills and no friends. (If this isn't enough
to qualify I can come up with some more).

Many thanks.

Posted to uk.local.surrey,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.misc,uk.transport,uk.d-i-y

On 13 Oct, 22:22, Bradley D wrote:

16 years in Broadmoor Hospital say you're lying.

Bradley, I'm SO sorry, I've clearly made a dreadful mistake. I thought
I was winding up an inadequate teenager. In fact I now find out that
I'm messing with one of the most dangerous hardmen in the country. I
beg you to forgive me, spare my sorry life and remove my name from
your list of doom.

Many thanks.

Posted to uk.local.surrey,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.misc,uk.transport,uk.d-i-y

"Anita Palley" wrote

Bradley, I'm SO sorry, I've clearly made a dreadful mistake. I thought
I was winding up an inadequate teenager. In fact I now find out that
I'm messing with one of the most

dangerous hardmen in the country. I
beg you to forgive me, spare my sorry life and remove my name from
your list of doom.

Too late, you are dead meat, lol!

--

Regards, Vince.

"It was a slight exaggeration on my part" -Doug Bollen
(Having described a person convicted of petrol-bombing, assault, grave
robbing and firearm offences as "having been jailed for sending a letter")

Posted to uk.transport,uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.rec.models.radio-control.air,uk.d-i-y

Skipweasel wrote:
In article ,
says...
And another one makes the list..

Don't tell him, Pike.

Its classic Dad's Army isn't it?

--

Geoff

Posted to uk.transport,uk.sport.football.clubs.leeds-united,uk.rec.models.radio-control.air,uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...
Its classic Dad's Army isn't it?

And well over his head.
--
Skipweasel.
Never knowingly understood.
Posted to uk.local.surrey,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.misc,uk.transport,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, Knight Of The Road wrote:

KOTR
KOTR "Anita Palley" wrote
KOTR
KOTR
KOTR Bradley, I'm SO sorry, I've clearly made a dreadful mistake. I thought
KOTR I was winding up an inadequate teenager. In fact I now find out that
KOTR I'm messing with one of the most
KOTR dangerous hardmen in the country. I
KOTR beg you to forgive me, spare my sorry life and remove my name from
KOTR your list of doom.
KOTR
KOTR
KOTR
KOTR
KOTR Too late, you are dead meat, lol!
KOTR
KOTR

Vicious killing from Broadmoor is off-topic in uk.local.surrey as
Broadmoor is in Berkshire. Please take your conversation, as well as your
de-lifeing activities, elsewhere.

--
Alan

( If replying by mail, please note that all "sardines" are canned.
However, unless this a very old message, a "tuna" will swim right
through. )

Posted to uk.local.surrey,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.misc,uk.transport,uk.d-i-y

On 14 Oct, 15:20, Alan Clifford wrote:
[...]

Did you know that in the polite society of Japan losing your temper is
considered childish.