Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dewalt vs Bosch

I recently bought the latest 18v Dewalt (can't remember exact model, it's
outside in the van) from where I work, its a nice bit of kit & I'm quite
happy with it.
About a week after I got it we received the latest range of Bosch machines,
out of curiosity I tried the Bosch equivalent, the difference is very
noticable in favour of the Bosch, much smoother, chunkier and altogether a
better machine.
I've no vested interest in Bosch other than to comment that their rep is an
arsehole, I'd be interested in others opinions, though not on the arsehole
bit :0)

FA: DeWalt Cordless Tools, DeWalt 8" Radial Arm Saw Marty Escarcega Woodworking 0 April 25th 06 10:50 AM
DeWalt and Bosch jigsaw blades -- interchangeable? [email protected] Home Repair 1 April 2nd 06 02:58 AM
Dewalt DW 871 Chp saw FS Carson McAloney Woodworking 0 November 18th 05 05:33 AM
Dewalt SimonJ UK diy 38 October 11th 05 08:44 AM
Cordless Saws - Bosch/Dewalt/Others? Mike Woodworking 4 September 11th 04 03:54 AM