Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default System inhibitor needed?

Hi folks,

Just had a whole load of stuff done in my flat including installing CH
and rads. This was all sorted, but one rad had to be removed
temporarily to replaster a wall. It's all now back on and I've
managed to represurise the system (no thanks to the boiler
instructions) and bleed the rad. So my question - do I need to add
more system inhibitor? I hoping not since I'm pretty clueless with
plumbing!

System is a Worcester 25Si combi in a flat with 5 radiators and a
towel radiator if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Ed

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi folks,

Just had a whole load of stuff done in my flat including installing CH
and rads. This was all sorted, but one rad had to be removed
temporarily to replaster a wall. It's all now back on and I've
managed to represurise the system (no thanks to the boiler
instructions) and bleed the rad. So my question - do I need to add
more system inhibitor? I hoping not since I'm pretty clueless with
plumbing!

System is a Worcester 25Si combi in a flat with 5 radiators and a
towel radiator if that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Ed

It is very unlikely that you would need more inhibitor if you only lost a
radfull of water.