Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default found a useful site for renovations

I stumbled across this site that reviews products, has useful articles
and case studies. Have a look

www.renovationcentral.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"kotoman" wrote in message
ps.com...
I stumbled across this site that reviews products, has useful
articles
and case studies. Have a look

spammed URL snipped

You 'found' your own site?!...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:00:49 +0100, ":Jerry:"
wrote:

"kotoman" wrote in message
ups.com...
I stumbled across this site that reviews products, has useful
articles
and case studies. Have a look

spammed URL snipped

You 'found' your own site?!...

A lot seem to do that don't they?

I must *find* my sites on exciting toe nail clippings, and my
extensive collection of used toilet papers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember kotoman
saying something like:

www.reservationspam.co.uk

**** off.
--