Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stone cutting saw question

I've hired a saw for cutting concrete monoblock for my driveway. The hire
shop recommended using the water spray system for dust supression which
works a treat.

However, the instructions with the saw say this should only be used with
diamond tipped blades, not abrasive disk type blades which I'm using.

Is there a problem? It still cuts but I'm finding it hard work and I wonder
whether the water might be providing too much lubrication

Tim