Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mice!

I have mice in my kitchen. Don't know where, cant figure how they got in .
Have set traps and caught one , I have bludgeoned one to death when I found
it hiding behind washing machine this afternoon. OK I am a mouse sadist and
murderer. I hate them. I am scared of them and I want them gone.
However the bait from the traps keeps being taken but the trap isn't
sprung. Can only think I have a clever b*gger!

Not all my bait traps get taken at all and it seems mouse activity is
confined to area by kitchen sink/ dishwasher. Ive looked for holes/ cracks
etc. to no avail.

How do I get rid of them/ keep them away?

I have a cat. Seems mouse has been " stockpiling" cat food ( its dry food)
behind the dishwasher!!!!!! I found a pile of it behind there when I took
dishwasher out to look behind( so it doesn't have to come out into the
kitchen?). Anyone seen this kind of behaviour before?

I wouldn't have thought mouse has been in house long. I am sure I would have
noticed sooner.

Have now removed source of food and starving cat in hope of fat lazy thing
developing hunting instinct.

But a mouse ( or more) remains uncaught and undeaded.

Interestingly and to me surprising, before I realised they were there I
have left food and all sorts out in the kitchen and none of this is taken or
touched.

Help! We have mice tessa Home Repair 37 November 2nd 06 03:05 PM
mice brianlanning Woodworking 42 February 5th 06 09:42 PM
Mice - how many ? [email protected] UK diy 38 February 5th 06 05:50 PM
Mice Rick UK diy 24 April 12th 05 09:20 AM
Mice Hound Dog Home Repair 26 January 25th 05 04:04 PM