Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Extending block paving.

I have a front garden that is mostly block paved, neighbour says it
was done for vehicles exactly like nearby drives, but they changed
their mind at the last moment and left the front wall up and a flower
bed around 3 feet wide. I am going to remove the wall in fill in the
gap.
Hopefully the foundation for the wall will act as a good base for the
edging blocks, with maybe a bit of concrete if required. I've looked
at the paving expert website etc.
But any tips to get the new bit to fit in seemlessly with the old ?
Obviously the new blocks will look, um, newer. Also I was hoping to
get away without a wacker plate, but I suspect I will have to leave
the blocks fairly high and wack them level with existing.
TIA,
Simon.

Why has my block paving gone green? Andy UK diy 11 March 1st 06 05:41 PM
Block paving I'm not crofter either UK diy 5 August 19th 05 03:08 PM
Re-Sanding block paving JD UK diy 4 June 3rd 05 02:11 AM
Going rate for block paving ? Jim UK diy 8 July 22nd 04 04:02 PM
Block paving Mark Webb UK diy 3 August 17th 03 02:00 PM