Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Totally OT - Highway Question - Is 100 Metres Enough

dennis@home wrote:

A vehicle is considered to be speeding if it travels at excessive
speed for the prevailing conditions, or above the posted speed limit.

well I never do the first, but often the second.

In your opinion.
Obviously not in most peoples opinions.
But you know better despite your appalling safety record.

What appalling safety record?

I've done less damage an had less claims on insurance than most people I
know - none in the last twenty years or so, and have never hurt another
human being whatsoever .