Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default Dyson Power Switch Removal !

For all those interested, I have found the power switch removal tool.

Link Below:

http://www.vacuumcleanersparesuk.co....3a1170#a 1170

--
the_constructor

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

the_constructor wrote:
For all those interested, I have found the power switch removal tool.

Link Below:

http://www.vacuumcleanersparesuk.co....3a1170#a 1170

That appears to be a bent screwdriver for £2:80 :-)

I can let you have several free !

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:44:56 +0100, "the_constructor"
mused:

For all those interested, I have found the power switch removal tool.

Link Below:

http://www.useless-site.co.uk/cgi-bin/wobblewobble

Link broke.

Anyway, unnecesary really. I've removed hundreds of switches from
Dysons and have never needed anything other than the right sort of
screwdriver\pointy thing.
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

In message ,
the_constructor writes
For all those interested, I have found the power switch removal tool.

Link Below:

http://www.vacuumcleanersparesuk.co....?REFPAGE=http%
3a%2f%2fwww%2evacuumcleanersparesuk%2eco%2euk%2fa catalog%2fDYSON%2ehtml&
WD=switch%20removal&SHOP=%20&PN=dco4%2ehtml%23a11 70#a1170

As used by rabbis all over the world ?

I have several screwdrivers like that

--
geoff
Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

On 2007-04-30, the_constructor wrote:
For all those interested, I have found the power switch removal tool.

Link Below:

http://www.vacuumcleanersparesuk.co....3a1170#a 1170

Surely the power switch goes in the skip along with the rest of the
useless overpriced piece of junk?

--
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is
those

I just picked up a Dyson DC01 from the local refuse tip for a fiver and
after a good clean, it works better than the Electrolux Boss.

I think Dysons are great even if they are overpriced. Not found one to beet
it yet but am still looking.

Had to get another vac because wife was not impressed when I used the house
one to clear the sut out of the loft prior to having loft insulation
installed.
--
the_constructor