Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
john

Default Internal room ventilation

I am creating a new utility room in my basement which uses three existing
walls and will add a new stud partition (with door) to create the fourth
wall. The room is internal to the house & doesn`t have any outside walls or
windows.
Do I need to have a permanent means of ventilation to the room (i.e
extractor fan) & would it need to be on all the time?
I only intend to have a washing machine & sink in the room if that helps.

John