Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Do I put screed or bitumen on concrete floor first

I've got a little utility room of 2 or 3 square metres which has a
concrete floor on which I want to lay some vinyl. However the floor is
a bit uneven so I want to lay some wickes self-levelling screed to
even it up and smooth it off. I also want to put some bitumen floor
paint (if that's the right description) to stop any damp rising.

Which should I put on first the screed or the bitumen or does it
matter?