Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ann Ann is offline

Default how to create an online forum fast and free?

how to create an online forum fast and free? Idont know how to do
that .
just help me .. thanks first~

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4ÔÂ12ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç5ʱ36·Ö, "Ann" wrote:
how to create an online forum fast and free? Idont know how to do
that .
just help me .. thanks first~

if you have no hosting,I suggest you apply for a free forum.
http://www.forumgogo.com

More powerful than the phpbb

Trait:100% free and no pop-ups. Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited
Storage, Unlimited users, unlimited threads, unlimited topics.Fast,
Friendly Tech Support.You have total control over your ...
http://support.forumgogo.com"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

if you have no hosting,I suggest you apply for a free forum.
http://www.forumspamo.com

Odd that - a request from Ann, a reply from a "different" Ann, and
both had the same NNTP posting host.

Quit the spam, or we'll DoS your site to oblivion :-p