Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

Default Stains on seat covers

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Many thanks.
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:23:15 -0000, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:21:07 +0000, Rosa Sims wrote:

|!Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
|!stains from caravan seat covers?

Replace all the cushions.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Compare and contrast
Sharia Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
DIY DIY is offline

"Rosa Sims" wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Many thanks.

That sounds like it was one hell of a party. Have you tried a blow torch?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

removeeverythingbutnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM. co.uk wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

no more in bad taste than your original post!
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
TMC TMC is offline

"Rosa Sims" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Many thanks.

Burn the van.
Anyone who would treat the seats in this manner can't have had any respect
for the rest of the van so I assume it is trashed as well

Tony

Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

In uk.d-i-y, Rosa Sims wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Pour petrol over the seat covers. Apply a flame. Important: Do *not*
remove them from the caravan first.

--
Mike Barnes (posting from uk.d-i-y)
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

If he's still using her, i'd suggest a an enzyme spray such as febreze
for starters...
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
Ian Ian is offline

o.uk wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

He sends comments to most groups he can find, best to block him completely.
He reminds me of a frustrated old pensioner that has been banned from the
Post Office queue for pushing in!
I did a global block on the idiot a while back.

Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

He sends comments to most groups he can find, best to block him completely.
I did a global block on the idiot a while back.

Who, me ?
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

"Rosa Sims" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

If its got that lot on the covers imagine whats in the foam filling? I'd
replace the lot if I were you..

Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

In message , Rosa Sims
writes
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:23:15 -0000, Colin Wilson
removeeverythingbutnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM. co.uk wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

So you missed out decomposing flesh from your list there then

--
geoff
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

In message , TMC
writes

"Rosa Sims" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Many thanks.

Burn the van.
Anyone who would treat the seats in this manner can't have had any respect
for the rest of the van so I assume it is trashed as well

Prolly had a good time though (FSVO, that is)

--
geoff
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

In message , Rosa Sims
writes
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Sell it to a pervert

--
geoff

Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

raden typed

In message , Rosa Sims
writes
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:23:15 -0000, Colin Wilson
removeeverythingbutnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM. co.uk wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

So you missed out decomposing flesh from your list there then

and puke. And snot...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

In message , Rosa Sims
writes
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Many thanks.

No vomit and nasal mucous? What sort of posh caravan is that?

--
Clive Mitchell
http://www.bigclive.com
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 07:38:21 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:21:07 +0000, Rosa Sims wrote:

|!Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
|!stains from caravan seat covers?

Replace all the cushions.

I've decided that the best course of action is to do just that however
expensive it is.

And it's the last time I allow my next door neighbour to weekend in
it.

Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
|!
|!On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:21:07 +0000, Rosa Sims wrote:
|!
|!|!Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
|!|!stains from caravan seat covers?
|!
|!Replace all the cushions.
|!
|!I've decided that the best course of action is to do just that however
|!expensive it is.
|!
|!And it's the last time I allow my next door neighbour to weekend in
|!it.

Present your next door neighbour with the bill.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Compare and contrast
Sharia Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
European Convention on Human Rights http://www.hri.org/docs/ECHR50.html
Then sign this petition http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Ban-Sharia
Posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
|!
|!On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:21:07 +0000, Rosa Sims wrote:
|!
|!|!Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
|!|!stains from caravan seat covers?
|!
|!Replace all the cushions.
|!
|!I've decided that the best course of action is to do just that however
|!expensive it is.
|!
|!And it's the last time I allow my next door neighbour to weekend in
|!it.

Present your next door neighbour with the bill.

That would be rather embarrassing. I think I'll just chalk it up to
experience and never let them anywhere near my van again.

SEAT IN A BOX J T Woodworking 0 November 13th 05 02:22 AM
WINDOW SEAT J T Woodworking 0 November 8th 05 04:16 AM
Disposable Car Seat Covers mory UK diy 6 April 13th 05 05:08 PM