Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Diagrams for Vaillant ECOmax 226 EH condensing system boilers

Hi all,

Has anyone got any diagrams of the Vaillant THERMOcompact ECOmax 226
EH condensing system boilers, what a mouth full. I'm having various
problems that I'm fixing as they come but would like some break down
diagrams of the insides so I can fully understand what I'm playing
with, I have the original instruction manual that has very few
diagrams,

I have sent an enquire to vaillant about this but have not received a
response, I have also inquired to www.uk-plumbing.com about a few
parts any they sent a small lo-res snip of a diagram that I will
include a link to at the bottom for anyone else.

Also if anyone requires any scan from the original manual then I will
have happy to scan them for you.

http://www.ste-k.dsl.pipex.com/vu226.jpg link valid 19-02-2007 but
I'm changing ISP some time in the future

Thank you for any replies or suggestions...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:43:03 -0800, clipo1979 wrote:

[...]

Have you got the installation and service manual (56 Pages of A4)?

It have quite a few diagrams (overall physical layout),
plumbing/functional block diagram, electrical block diagram.

Vaillant EcoTec or EcoMax? Gary UK diy 4 September 7th 06 09:12 PM
DHW problem with Vaillant Ecomax 824E robisoft UK diy 4 April 10th 06 04:11 PM
System and Conventional Condensing Boilers - Clarification Please TheScullster UK diy 97 June 30th 05 12:49 PM
Vaillant EcoMAX system range - 613E or 615E etc? John Stumbles UK diy 3 May 9th 05 12:56 AM
Baxi 105e Instant or Vaillant Ecomax? IMM UK diy 2 April 13th 04 08:36 AM