Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My Londoners

Hi all, this IS NOT a spam nor scam, i just wanted to share with you
this website which i find great. I can get all
the news i need onto 1 single place and my brother even found a job
from it. Looks like it pulls the latest Jobs
around London. You can even submit your website Free but seems that
for the frontpage, you need to pay :-(
Cheap ringtones (sexy ringtones as well!) and java games to download
also available!!
the site is www.mylondoners.co.uk. Quite cool and was rated if i
remember in the Miror.co.uk or another newspaper

as in the top 10 local websites for London. Anyway, up to u to judge
but i find it nice.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
SJP SJP is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all, this IS NOT a spam nor scam,

Yes it is

You "find it great" because its your site

Domain name:
mylondoners.co.uk

Registrant:
Richard Hammond

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:27:51 UTC, wrote:

Hi all, this IS NOT a spam nor scam, i just wanted to share with you
this website which i find great. I can get all
the news i need onto 1 single place and my brother even found a job
from it. Looks like it pulls the latest Jobs
around London. You can even submit your website Free but seems that
for the frontpage, you need to pay :-(
Cheap ringtones (sexy ringtones as well!) and java games to download
also available!!
the site is
www.mylondoners.co.uk. Quite cool and was rated if i
remember in the Miror.co.uk or another newspaper

as in the top 10 local websites for London. Anyway, up to u to judge
but i find it nice.

You would. It's your website. The domain is registered to you.

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 13, 9:27 pm, wrote:
Hi all, this IS NOT a spam nor scam, i just wanted to share with you
this website which i find great. I can get all
the news i need onto 1 single place and my brother even found a job
from it. Looks like it pulls the latest Jobs
around London. You can even submit your website Free but seems that
for the frontpage, you need to pay :-(
Cheap ringtones (sexy ringtones as well!) and java games to download
also available!!
the site iswww.mylondoners.co.uk. Quite cool and was rated if i
remember in the Mirror.co.uk or another newspaper

as in the top 10 local websites for London. Anyway, up to u to judge
but i find it nice.

What's the difference between the Mirror and another newsgroup?

The Mirror isn't a newsgroup. In fact it's not even a newspaper. It's
a piece of **** that has pictures for losers to look at.

But tell me, who writes your weather forecasts? Is it he BBC?
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.t...7d8c2f18889c93

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The message .com
from "Weatherlawyer" contains these words:

Not as bad as the Bile Duct (www.dailymail.co.uk)

--
Skipweasel
We have always been at war with Iran. [George Orwell - almost]
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember saying
something like:

Hi all, this IS NOT a spam

You lying *******.
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My Spam

On Feb 13, 9:27 pm, wrote:
Hi all, this IS NOT a spam nor scam,

OOPS

Forgot to wipe my bum on you when I last posted to this thread.