Posted to uk.d-i-y
RzB RzB is offline

Default Cover Cap - 5mm - White

Anyone know of a cheaper source of these...

http://tinyurl.com/ysw5a4

£1.80 for twenty seems a bit steep - I want about 100.

Thanks,
Roy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

RzB wrote:
Anyone know of a cheaper source of these...

http://tinyurl.com/ysw5a4

£1.80 for twenty seems a bit steep - I want about 100.

Thanks,
Roy

B&Q - 3 quid for 250.

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

Ben
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 31, 1:24 pm, Ben Blaukopf wrote:
RzB wrote:
Anyone know of a cheaper source of these...

http://tinyurl.com/ysw5a4

£1.80 for twenty seems a bit steep - I want about 100.

Thanks,
Roy

B&Q - 3 quid for 250.

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

Well, we'll never know with that link but it looks like B&Q score on
price, contrary to the other thread.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

RzB wrote:
Anyone know of a cheaper source of these...
http://tinyurl.com/ysw5a4
£1.80 for twenty seems a bit steep - I want about 100.
Thanks,
Roy

B&Q - 3 quid for 250.

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

Well, we'll never know with that link but it looks like B&Q score on
price, contrary to the other thread.

MBQ

Sometimes they do.

I have found B & Q can offer very good value on things like bathroom
suites, and electrical tools - they buy in bulk and use them as loss
leaders..but never buy TAPS there..they make it ALL back on taps..

I saw some very good pricing on plain white 123A sockets once..but their
brass ones were 3 times the price..

You simply cannot tell with B & Q...they try and attract customers with
bargains, and then rip them for the bits they need to go along with them.

The answer is to list prices in all places, go online and check them,
and if B & Q are the cheapest but there. Otherwise avoid.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
RzB RzB is offline

"Ben Blaukopf" wrote in message news:epq5gf$2h2$1

B&Q - 3 quid for 250.

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

Ben

So they do... many thanks for that... I looked on
www.diy.com and found them...

see...

http://tinyurl.com/2m8vhx

I'll try the local DIY store - otherwise it looks
like 9 weeks delivery!!!

Many thanks,
Roy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://tinyurl.com/2m8vhx

I'll try the local DIY store - otherwise it looks
like 9 weeks delivery!!!

Other Information
a.. White plastic cover caps
b.. The caps cover holes boared by screws
c.. Pack of 250

Boared what kind of spelling is that!!

Cheers

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y
RzB RzB is offline

Other Information
a.. White plastic cover caps
b.. The caps cover holes boared by screws
c.. Pack of 250

Boared what kind of spelling is that!!

Cheers

John

John,

Yes I noticed that and did have a little smile to myself.

However - my spelling has never been perfik.. as my wife,
who can spell, often points out.

BTW - I phoned my local B&Q and they have them on the shelf!

Roy

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/2m8vhx

I'll try the local DIY store - otherwise it looks
like 9 weeks delivery!!!

Other Information
a.. White plastic cover caps
b.. The caps cover holes boared by screws
c.. Pack of 250

Boared what kind of spelling is that!!

Thats when you get rammed up the arse by wild pig.
Very common in B & Q.

Cheers

John

2.5mm DC socket [email protected] UK diy 31 February 15th 06 11:24 AM
38.5-39.5mm pipe. Ian Stirling UK diy 2 June 30th 05 12:23 PM
High cap gutters with (apparently) low cap downpipes?? Richard UK diy 5 December 19th 04 08:08 PM
HELP: need diagram of a stereo 2.5mm plug to a 2.5mm socket graph 1 Electronics 1 May 30th 04 10:31 PM