Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dom Dom is offline

Default Fencing contractors

Is there any kind of 'governing body', etc for fencing contractors?

I ask simply because I need a good contractor to do some work on my
wind blown fence (now an ex fence ..... ) yet I want someone decent.
If there is any kind of governing body/guarantee of excellence then
that would of course help me in my hunt through the yellow pages.

I'm looking in the area of Carmarthen, Wales.

thanks

Posted to uk.d-i-y
DIY DIY is offline

"Dom" wrote:
Is there any kind of 'governing body', etc for fencing contractors?

I ask simply because I need a good contractor to do some work on my
wind blown fence (now an ex fence ..... ) yet I want someone decent.
If there is any kind of governing body/guarantee of excellence then
that would of course help me in my hunt through the yellow pages.

I'm looking in the area of Carmarthen, Wales.

thanks

See BS EN ISO 9001 : 2000 for the Supply and Erection of Fencing and
http://www.fencingcontractors.org/

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dom Dom is offline

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:02:05 -0000, "DIY" wrote:

See BS EN ISO 9001 : 2000 for the Supply and Erection of Fencing and
http://www.fencingcontractors.org/

Many thanks.

fencing [email protected] UK diy 5 December 11th 06 10:37 AM
FAQ on fencing anywhere? Mike Barnard UK diy 5 September 20th 06 05:57 PM
Ranch fencing how to soup UK diy 6 July 12th 06 12:48 PM
Fencing Bob Smith UK diy 4 January 9th 04 10:10 AM
fencing Mindwipe UK diy 12 October 31st 03 09:20 AM