Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Water flow, could it be the pressure??

Hi, I've recently moved into a new house and since moving, the hot
water from the taps or shower has never flowed properly. I spoke to the
previous owners who've never had any problems. However, when i fitted
the washing machine and fiddled with the taps, the water worked fine
for a little while.

I think it's because my water pump isnt working properly but not sure
how to get things going, I assume its something to do with the pressure
in the system. Do I need to call a plumber or is this something I can
do myself?

Thanks!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article om,
wrote:
Hi, I've recently moved into a new house and since moving, the hot
water from the taps or shower has never flowed properly. I spoke to the
previous owners who've never had any problems. However, when i fitted
the washing machine and fiddled with the taps, the water worked fine
for a little while.

I think it's because my water pump isnt working properly but not sure
how to get things going, I assume its something to do with the pressure
in the system. Do I need to call a plumber or is this something I can
do myself?

It would be most unusual to have a pump suppling all the taps and showers,
etc. What type of hot water system is it?

--
*The longest recorded flightof a chicken is thirteen seconds *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.