Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default double oven troubles

My missus wants a new oven, and really wants a Pyroclean one which is
fare enough as cleaning ovens must be one of the ****est jobs around
the house. We currently have a fitted under the worktop double oven
which measures 715mm by 600mm, my missus wanted a double oven but never
actually uses it which is typical. Now the problem, you can't get
pyroclean double ovens that fit under worktops you can get tower double
oven with pyroclean but only singles that'll fit underneath a
worktop. No problem thinks I only want a single oven anyway, trouble
is our oven cavity is 715mm by 600mm and single ovens are 595mm by
595mm so even allowing for a bit of a gap for air circulation I'm
still going to be left with a gap of around 110mm, so has anyone got
any clever ideas with what to fill the gap with without it looking
****e?

And has anyone got any knowledge of pyroclean ovens are they worth it?
We're looking at a Siemens as we've got a Siemens fridge freezer,
washing machine and tumble dryer and have always found their products
to be very good.

double oven install Gary and Karla Home Repair 1 July 14th 05 11:06 PM
Double Under counter oven [email protected] UK diy 1 May 6th 05 06:21 PM
Double Under counter oven [email protected] UK diy 0 May 6th 05 03:51 PM
Replace double oven? Fred Home Repair 1 March 25th 05 01:55 AM
Double oven: grill underneath main oven? Matthew Newton UK diy 5 June 9th 04 09:11 PM