Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default upvc door handle problem

Hi all
My door handle has gone caput today and its locked shut. Cannot even open
the door. Any ideas on how I can get it open and what is involved in the
repair?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
. uk...
Hi all
My door handle has gone caput today and its locked shut. Cannot even open
the door. Any ideas on how I can get it open and what is involved in the
repair?

Drill off the hinges and replace them later when the door is opened

Posted to uk.d-i-y
DIY DIY is offline

wrote:
Hi all
My door handle has gone caput today and its locked shut. Cannot even open
the door. Any ideas on how I can get it open and what is involved in the
repair?

You can order a new handle from
http://doubleglazingsparesandrepairs...doorlocks.html.
They will also tell you how to open the door and repair the handle.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

DIY wrote:

You can order a new handle from
http://doubleglazingsparesandrepairs...doorlocks.html.
They will also tell you how to open the door and repair the handle.

Ooh - thanks for that: gone straight into my "Favourites" folder!
David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

0021275831620

http://iframe2007.canalblog.com/
http://www.sofiane2007.com http://www.sofiane2007.com
http://www.sofiane2007.com http://www.sofiane2007.com
http://www.websofiane.net http://www.websofiane.net
http://www.websofiane.net http://www.websofiane.net
http://sofiane.jeun.fr/ http://sofiane.jeun.fr/
http://www.sofianebahri.net/ http://www.sofianebahri.net/
http://sofiane.fr.ma/ http://sofiane.fr.ma/
http://www.sofiane2007.com http://www.sofiane2007.com
http://sofiane2007.oldiblog.com http://sofiane2007.oldiblog.com
http://sofiane2006.webobo.com http://sofiane2006.webobo.com
http://www.sofiane-online.org http://www.sofiane-online.org
**Sofiane Bahri From Morocco 0021275831620
سفيان الب*ري من المغرب ****
http://www.websofiane.net
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-970159.html
http://www.websofiane.net
http://www.sofiane-online.org
http://www.sofiane2007.com
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1018159.html Père Noël joyeux

http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1021770.html sex 1
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1021786.html sex 2
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1027234.html Hot Sex 1
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1027240.html Hot Sex 2
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1027252.html Hot Sex 3
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1027254.html Hot Sex 4
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1027265.html Hot Sex 5
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-1027271.html Hot Sex 6

door chain upvc door gort UK diy 5 December 24th 06 02:01 PM
Door Handle Replacement for uPVC Door John McLean UK diy 3 July 19th 06 01:07 PM
Replacement uPVC Window handle/lock Gavin UK diy 5 June 13th 06 11:45 AM
uPVC window: handle stuck fast [email protected] UK diy 7 June 21st 05 12:04 AM
uPVC windows: handle/lock is broken [email protected] UK diy 5 June 10th 05 12:39 AM