Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default magnet kitchens?

Guys,
Anyone dealt with Magnet before? I am fitting a new kitchen and new utility
room. From looking on their website and their fantastic on-line virtual
planner I am thinking of ordering from them. I want good quality but not
for stupidly high cost.
Do they have solid drawer bottoms and cabinet backs? Do they supply only
'cos I want to fit it myself.

Any other kitchen alternatives? Obviously B+Q et al, but any others you
guys might have got on with well?

On another note, is the current trend that the utility units style should
match the kitchens?

Thanks, Steve

magnet on tv screen david wilson Electronics Repair 19 December 2nd 06 12:13 PM
magnet on tv screen david wilson Electronics Repair 0 September 3rd 06 10:23 PM
mosquito magnet yourname Home Repair 8 August 5th 06 03:17 PM
How to partly demagnetise a magnet ? Al UK diy 19 August 16th 05 07:34 PM
Can I degauss my TV with a magnet? Nick Alexander Electronics Repair 30 April 15th 04 03:57 AM