Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles

Default Survey: main beam AND fog lights in your area ?

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

. wrote :
seems this bit of fog has the numpties all excited, most drivers
round this way, bus and minibus drivers included (4x4's most
guilty) have decided that main beam and fog lights is the order
of the day. xenons and fogs. in a built up city with a bit of fog.

Especially the 4x4's, but we all know that brain cell removal is a part
of the 4x4 purchase. Bus drivers too, yet I thought they were given an
extra test so should know when front fogs were needed/permitted to be
used? Surely the bus drivers don't put them on as a fashion statement,
or perhaps they do?

So you have 372bn 4x4's? You must be rich.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g
Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
dat dat is offline

. wrote :
[...]

most large bus companies now drive with dipped beam as standard 24/7
they maintain it it is a safety feature if other drivers can see the
lights they can see the bus
Its amazing how often after a collision the third party say they didnt
see the bus all 12 yards of it.

Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
dat dat is offline

. wrote :
[...]

Advice on lowering main beam in house Ook Home Repair 20 December 1st 06 09:36 AM
Lights in fog Alan Holmes UK diy 1 November 28th 05 11:47 PM
Lights in fog Alan Holmes UK diy 0 November 26th 05 02:41 PM
Main beam support question [email protected] Home Repair 1 August 26th 05 03:53 PM
Main beam being compressed at post locations? Bobby_M Home Repair 7 February 23rd 05 02:01 PM