Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recoating shed roof with bitumen paint?

I have a shed covered with tongue-and-groove cladding, which I've
repainted on the outside since it was built.

The roof is the same material but covered with roofing felt. I'd like
to make the roof last a long time and I happen to have some bitumen
paint lying around --- would putting a few coats of this on the
roofing felt every few years be a good way of extending its
durability?

Thanks,
Adam

flat roof bitumen beamoocher UK diy 1 October 18th 06 09:21 PM
Recoating Flat Roof seagar Home Repair 1 September 14th 06 02:01 PM
Removing possible bitumen paint on exterior wall bp UK diy 5 July 31st 06 10:08 PM
Removal/cleaning of bitumen paint from sofa :-( Richard UK diy 20 March 26th 05 04:37 PM
Bitumen Roof Installation Recommendations joshfeingold Home Repair 0 December 7th 04 03:43 PM